- Burn survivor John Quinn is a Deadpool fan.
- He shared a photo of himself wearing a full suit of the character while doing a split.
- He tagged Ryan Reynolds in the post and the kindhearted movie star eventually posted his reaction to the post.
John Quinn is a survivor. When he was 4 years of age, their house caught flame after a dog knocked a candle down. His sister managed to save him but the terrible accident still left him with 95% of his body burned.
Doctors had doubts he would make it but fortunately, he fought his way through. Despite being in coma for half a year, he later got up and finished the recommended physical therapy.
Fast forward to the present, John is now 21 years old and is a medical student, a YouTuber, a motivational speaker, a bodybuilder, and a Courageous Faces ambassador. His thousands of online followers fondly know him as Jadiant.
Jadiant also loves cosplay and is a big fan of Deadpool.
Recently, he shared a photo of himself doing the split while all dressed up as the popular Marvel character. He even tagged actor Ryan Reynolds in the said post.
In his caption, he wrote how Deadpool has helped him become “way more confident.” He also added “I wanted to be as authentic as possible, and that was to not wear a mask.”
Much to his shock and surprise, his post later reached the Deadpool star – who even took time to write an epic reply.
The touching exchange eventually went viral on social media and many news outlets ended up covering the story.
He couldn’t help but feel grateful for all the love and attention so he posted on Instagram:
“Guyyyysss… The amount of support, shares, articles, and follows I’ve gotten over my cosplay and @vancityreynolds noticing me has really been the greatest time for me through this whole pandemic… I love you guys y’all make my heart happy. Thank you so much for getting my idol to recognize my hardwork. I never expected it truly, but y’all did it again and surprised me.”
“As a guy who usually keeps things in, this really did it for me,” he told BoredPanda.
Jadiant and his cosplayer friends.
Jadiant before the tragic accident at 4 years old.
In a BoredPanda exclusive, Jadiant also pointed out:
“No one deserves to be unhappy in the way they look, because we’re all beautifully unique. Just sometimes other flowers get more colors (like us, people who have gone through tragedy) and we just don’t think we fit in with the rest of the flowers. But the truth is, we are the most beautiful of all the flowers. So embrace your different colors, you’re pretty, there’s no one else like you.”
Why Mushu Is NOT In The New Mulan Movie, Director Explains
Fans of the 1998 animated movie are asking: “Where is Mushu?”
- Movie fans who have seen the live adaptation of Mulan are asking: Where is Mushu in this new film?"
- Director Niki Castro explained in an interview that they deliberately removed the character to add "realism" to the Disney heroine's journey.
- Meanwhile, producer Jason Reed added that the hilarious dragon sidekick didn't play well with Chinese audiences.
New Mario Kart Game Turns Your Home Into An Awesome Race Track
Now you can play Mario Kart in a real world setting!
- Nintendo's new Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit allows you to turn your home into a virtual race track.
- The Nintendo Switch game is set for an October 16 release.
The Tragic Backstory Behind The Song ‘Wake Me Up When September Ends’
We’ve seen the funny memes but the story behind Green Day’s song is definitely no laughing matter.
- Green Day's 'Wake Me Up When September Ends' often gets shared on social media every year whenever September comes.
- Unknown to some, the song has a sad backstory.
- Frontman Billie Joe Armstrong talked about it during the band's 2019 appearance on The Howard Stern Show.
World’s First Happiness Museum Opens in Denmark
Why Nevada’s U.S. Route 50 Is Called “The Loneliest Road In America”
Simple and Easy: How to Make a Self-Watering Planter
Stranded American Backpacker Adopted by Family in a Remote Village
The Chocolate Hills of Bohol, a Fascinating Geological Formation
Australian Woman Finds Around 20 Venomous Spiders On Her Swimming Pool
Torre Scola, a Fortress at Sea in La Spezia, Italy
War Is Brewing Between Armenia and Azerbaijan As Disputed Territory Conflict Intensifies