Men have been living with their penises their whole lives. Heterosexual women have been receiving pleasure from the male organ. But have you really ever wondered (while looking or thinking about it) why a penis is shaped the way it is?
- AWARD-WINNING: Evolution is the multi-award winning stand-alone game packed with a surprising amount of variety for a game with simple rules.
- ADAPT YOUR SPECIES: food is scarce and predators roam. So thematic, Evolution is used to teach evolutionary biology in classrooms world-wide.
- VIVID ARTWORK: Created by world renown nature artist Catherine Hamilton. Featured in the world's leading scientific journal ‘Nature’.
- OVER 12,000 DIFFERENT SPECIES: Every game becomes a different adventure.
- FOR AGES 12+ - Each game lasts about 60 minutes. Ideal for your game night!
Sure, sex organs are not flattering to look at but as human beings, that’s not most of us are concerned about. We’re more concerned about what these organs are capable of doing. But if you’re one to question about its peculiar shape then this article might just change the way you think about the phallus.
An evolutionary psychologist said that a penis is basically a “tool.”
Renowned psychologist Gordon Gallup theorized that a man’s phallus is a “tool” from nature manufactured for many years. Gallup’s works are being cited by psychologist and associate professor, Jesse Bering in his book, titled “Why Is The Penis Shaped Like That and Other Reflections on Being Human.”
The specialized human tool is said to have developed through national selection.
If you think the penis is simply a sexual organ meant to fertilize or that size doesn’t matter, it only shows that you have more to learn from Gallup.
Gallup explains that the human penis is significantly different from that of other animal species.
For instance, the human phallus is large and has the “distinctive mushroom-capped glans” that forms a coronal ridge underneath. Gallup and his team did an extensive research including studying men and women having sex under magnetic imaging to come up with a conclusion, that size does matter.
- ★ REV UP YOUR ENERGY - Looking for a natural boost? NutraChamps Korean Ginseng brings a steady burst of energy to your day without the jitters, helping you naturally increase productivity, stay energized and focused, and get things done.
- ★ TRADITIONAL KOREAN GINSENG - Our roots are grown in a region of Korea that has been traditionally growing the herb for hundreds of years. Each root is hand selected and mature, while containing a minimum of 5% ginsenosides to ensure you a high potency and pure product that you'll feel working. Guaranteed to rev up your energy, focus, mood, and performance.
- ★ GREAT VALUE & GREAT RESULTS - We wanted to bring an effective ginseng supplement to the market, with strong ginsenoside %, but without the expensive price tag - & that's exactly what we did. With a hefty 120 vegetable capsules, you get 500mg caps of pure Korean panax ginseng root powder. If you’re looking for a premium ginseng supplement at a great price, then look no further!
- ★ VEGAN & NON-GMO - Scientifically formulated NutraChamps Korean Ginseng is natural, vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, and conveniently comes in easy to swallow vegetable capsules. No unnecessary fillers, preservatives, binders, or harmful chemicals go into our supplements, assuring you no unwanted side effects.
“A longer penis would not only have been an advantage for leaving semen in a less accessible part of the vagina, but by filling and expanding the vagina it also would aid and abet the displacement of semen left by other males as a means of maximizing the likelihood of paternity.”
This can be referred to as the “semen displacement theory,” which basically means that the sperm can still compete with other sperm for the fertilization of an egg. A sperm can live for several days inside the woman’s cervical fluid. During that time, she can still have other sexual partners that can possibly fertilize her egg. That said, a man’s phallus has that distinct shape as a way to “displace” other semen inside the vagina. In other words, the ridge part acts as a “device” that would “scoop out” other sperm so that the current partner will have the winning juice.
12 Crazy Perks of the British Royal Family
Ironed shoelaces? Potatoes measured to perfection? Sandwiches with no corners?
The members of the royal family are definitely unlike you and me. Just like celebrities, they have access to perks that us mere mortals wouldn't dream of in this lifetime.
Ironed shoelaces? Potatoes measured to perfection? Sandwiches with no corners? The royals can have these and more. These are some of the crazy privileges that they can enjoy whenever, wherever.
Prince Charles has his shoelaces ironed
Woman Given Permission To Cheat By Boyfriend Claims Affairs Made Her Relationship Better
She only sleeps with married men as they don’t expect commitment.
A 29-year-old woman named “Jade,” who’s been with her 50-year-old partner for eight years has opened up about how cheating has improved her relationship. Four years ago, Jade (real name withheld) received permission from her man to date other guys after having their sex life affected by his medical issues.
In an exclusive interview with FEMAIL, the London-based assistant manager explained that she only sees the positive sides to an affair. Despite acknowledging that there are people who will never agree with her stance, she insists that there’s nothing wrong with it. Some people even agree that it's not cheating if your significant other knows and approves.
“Jade” reveals that she has affairs with married men only.
15 Indications That Your Child May Be Having Anxiety, According To Experts
Is your child experiencing anxiety? Here are certain signs to look out for.
Yes, anxiety can affect any person – both the old and the young. As parents, we always want to help our children grow as good, well-balanced individuals and sometimes, that can be a challenge when they get very anxious.
The trouble is that sometimes, children will not tell you that they’re feeling worried about something. This is why we should always be observant about the signs so we can know when they actually need help.
According to Reader’s Digest, there are 15 signs that a child may be having anxiety. Give this a read and see if you can spot some of these indications:
Like Us On Facebook
Sweet Boyfriend Sits Outside Girlfriend’s Room Everyday After She Tests Positive of COVID-19
Thai Ladyboys Turn Heads in Recent Military Draft
Bridezilla Asks Guests and Family to Submit 250-Word Essays to Be on Guestlist
Artist Creates Alien-Inspired Facehugger Face Mask
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World
Online Shoppers Got Duped Into Buying Miniature Versions of Full-Size Products
Video Captures The Exact Moment The Beirut Explosion Happened During A Wedding Photoshoot
Artist Creates Alien-Inspired Facehugger Face Mask
- News4 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News5 days ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- News4 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Interesting7 days ago
Filipino Community in Washington D.C. Demands “Barkada” Restaurant to Change Its Name Due to Cultural Appropriation