- In an attempt to prevent further spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Qatar has closed its borders to passenger planes coming from 14 different countries.
- The health ministry assured the public that they are taking “all necessary preventive measures” to limit the spread of the dreaded disease.
- Schools and university classes have likewise been cancelled in the country from March 10 and onwards.
Qatar has recently announced a temporary travel restriction, banning the entry of travelers from 14 different countries. The said decision has been made to curb the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the country, reports said.
According to an official announcement by the Ministry of Health, the temporary ban will be implemented from February 24 to March 9. This means passengers bound to Doha with travel history from the countries in question will not be permitted.
The countries included in the travel ban are:
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
The statement explained:
“The step comes in line with the State of Qatar’s efforts to take all necessary preventive measures to limit the spread of the virus… The decision affects all individuals intending to enter from these countries, including visas upon arrival, those with a residence or work permit, and temporary visitors.”
On top of that, Qatar Airways has also halted flights to and from Italy, one of the countries that are badly-affected by the virus.
Classes in schools and universities have also been suspended in the country from March 10 “until further notice,” reported the Qatar News Agency.
As of this writing, Qatar has 18 confirmed cases of COVID-19. Across the world, we now have 114,458 infected individuals and 4,027 deaths with China, Italy and South Korea having the most number of casualties.
Health experts are continually reminding the public to observe proper hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
Loving Bro Creates a Stunning Gown for His Sister’s JS Prom
It was a Do It Yourself (DIY) and Youtube browsing helped Maverick Francisco Oyao’s finish an ala-Michael Cinco inspired Spring and Summer Collection.
- When the school announced the date of his sister's JS prom, Maverick Francisco Oyao worried about his parents cannot afford on buying or renting his sister a ball gown.
- Upon his sister insistence, he decided to make her a ball gown from scratch.
- Oyao first doubted himself if he can create and finish the gown on time, but thanks to his mother, google, and youtube, her sister flaunted the gown beautifully and elegantly.
- When he shared this story, netizens can't get over it and shared his good deed
Fake Cop Gets Arrested After Pulling Over Real Police Officers
Definitely NOT his lucky day!
- Valiery Portlock, 25 years old, posed as a fake cop in Hicksville, Long Island in New York.
- Unfortunately for him, he pulled over a van carrying detectives from the electronic squad of the police department.
- Portlock attempted to escape them but he was immediately stopped by highway patrol officers.
- He is now facing two charges as a result of his actions.
Sisters Who Are Polar Opposites Delight the Internet
One owns an inflatable unicorn at home while another has a small coffin near her doormat.
- Two sisters went viral on Twitter after their pictures together caught everyone's attention.
- The original post, shared by Alexandria Bishop, shows her and her sister Jessica Toutant - who look nothing alike because of their styles.
Like Us On Facebook
Japan’s Copper Fiber Face Mask Can Destroy COVID-19 Particles in 4 Hours
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19, Autopsy Report Says
Netizens Are Outraged With TikTok’s “George Floyd Challenge”
- Interesting5 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG6 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring5 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- News7 days ago
Minneapolis Rioters Play Audio From The Purge: “Any And All Crime Will Be Legal For 12 Continuous Hours”