- PETA recently exposed an illegal wildlife wet market in India where animals and their parts are sold to buyers.
- According to PETA, the said market has “rampant violations” of animal protection legislation.
- A PETA director also described such a place as a “breeding ground for deadly diseases.”
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has always led the fight against animal cruelty. This month, the non-profit organization exposed a grim wildlife market that’s been spotted in the Indian city of Dimapur in the stateof Nagaland.
The group has since shared a footage that has since gone viral online. Of course, numerous netizens expressed outrage about the sickening practice.
WARNING: Graphic images and video ahead. Viewer discretion is advised.
The video, which has been taken in secret, shows evidence of wet market vendors selling animal parts such as charred monkey hands and porcupine meat, among others.
Also captured on camera were poor dogs placed in sacks, waiting to be slaughtered.
Uploaded on YouTube last July 7, the Official PETA India channel wrote on the video description that the ”next pandemic could begin in India,” citing the fact that many believe inhumane wildlife trade was exactly how the outbreak started in China.
Some netizens angrily commented on the video, writing:
“Bloody hell people, so inhuman! Why you all do this making money by hurting other living creatures?”
“Humans are monsters!.. Thank you PETA for fighting for these tormented souls! All these atrocities against animals must be stopped!”
Watch the video here:
According to PETA, the said market has “rampant violations” of existing animal protection laws.
In an interview with Mirror Online, Elisa Allen,director of PETA UK, said:
“Places such as these, crammed full of sick and stressed animals, are breeding grounds for deadly diseases.
“As long as live-animal markets are allowed to operate, humans will continue to be at risk and countless animals will needlessly endure miserable lives and a violent, painful death.”
Grocery Employee Gets Attacked By A Customer Who Was Told To Wear A Mask In The Store
He rammed the employee with his shopping cart.
- The female grocery staff told the male customer that either he complies or leave the store.
- The outraged customer rammed the employee with his shopping cart.
- Eventually, another worker used pepper spray on the attacker to incapacitate him.
“Ninja Bear” Shows Off Nunchucks Skills at Japanese Zoo
No, it’s not a human in a bear suit.
- Twitter user @shirokumaroko uploaded a video of a bear swinging a three-section staff called sajiegun.
- The zoo staff noticed the young cub interested in swinging sticks, so they decided to give him the weapon.
- The bear has "become very good at handling it and his posture has improved."
Groom Dies, Over 100 Wedding Guests Contract COVID-19 In India
He had high fever and diarrhea but his family didn’t want to postpone the event.
- A wedding in Paliganh, Patna turned out to be a COVID-19 super spreader after over a hundred guests eventually tested positive of the virus.
- The groom, who has already been sick during the event, died two days later.
- According to relatives, he had diarrhea and high fever but his family didn't want to postpone the nuptials.
Like Us On Facebook
New Snapchat Filter Transforms Your Dogs Into Disney Characters
Nurse Evicted from Boarding House After Telling Landlady She Has Covid-19
90-Year-Old Grandfather Came Out as Gay During the Pandemic
Devoted Husband Succumbs to Coronavirus After Visiting Wife on Deathbed
- News6 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News6 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art5 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie
- History5 days ago
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World