A popular saying states that “a picture is worth a thousand words.” While that sounded pretty complex, it is actually true. A picture tells a story just as well as, if not better than, a lot of written words.
Photographs are still shots so we won’t be able to hear the subject’s comments or reaction at the time. However, most snaps don’t need any explanation as the message could already be understood by the emotions shown in the picture. Here are 25 perfectly timed shots that show a rush of emotion.
1. What we all feel about photobombers.
2. If you haven’t seen a husky dance, here you go.
3. When you realized you made a huge mistake.
4. Reaching for the stars – I mean, plane.
5. When a bald eagle wants to watch the game too.
6. “My best friend admiring the Ferris Wheel.”
7. When the owner and pet instantly bonded.
8. Mad dog… literally.
9. When all you wanted was to show off how cute your cat is.
10. A bee thought this fabric flower is a real one.
11. “My eggs look like they are frowning back at me.”
12. When the Christmas lights outside make a beautiful pattern inside your house.
13. Looks like he was about to take off.
14. When you tried to take a picture and someone texted.
15. “Tried taking a wide-angle selfie, and spawned a twin.”
16. Bees drinking from a wet carpet.
17. The sediment from this chemical reaction that looks like a mini forest.
18. It’s a Lobster print shirt kind of day.
19. A beautiful angel phenomenon.
20. A seagull standing on the sunroof.
21. A very friendly deer.
22. “My little cousin wants to be a ballerina. Her mom took this picture.”
23. This frog just can’t be bothered.
24. A bee who wants to be in the picture too.
25. A view of a pilot in northern Canada.
Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments section below.
Babies Born In January And February More Likely To Be Rich And Famous, Study Says
Are you an Aquarius? You might end up being Hollywood’s next big star!
Are you celebrating your birthday early this year? There's a huge possibility that you will be rich and famous one day. A new study has found that babies born in January and February are more likely to become celebrities when they grow up.
The Journal of Social Sciences conducted a study that investigated a favored zodiac sign for celebrity births. The researchers randomly selected people from different walks of life including scientists, politicians, authors, sports icons, actors, and musicians. Interestingly, they found that most Hollywood stars were born between January 20 and February 18.
What do Emma Roberts, Will Poulter, and Jennifer Aniston of 'We're The Millers' have in common? They're all successful Aquarians.
Goats Prefer Humans Who Smile At Them, New Study Says
Just another awesome reason to smile when you see a goat!
There is little doubt that smiles are the easiest way to put other people at ease. However, it looks like humans aren't the only ones who like a friendly face. A new study has found that goats prefer smiling people compared to grouchy or angry faces.
The study was published by the Royal Society. The researchers observed 20 goats from the Buttercups Sanctuary for Goats in the United Kingdom. The goats were released into pens that were decorated with pictures of angry and happy human faces. In no time, the scientists discovered that the goats preferred to interact with the smiling photos and somehow ignored the grumpy images.
The study could prove that goats can sense kindness in a human's facial expression.
Does Wearing A Hat Make You Go Bald?
Hats have nothing to do with hair loss.
Most people wear hats for protection against the sun or for fashion. But do you believe your favorite baseball cap is also making you unfashionably bald? It looks like your parents had a different reason for telling to you to stop wearing your hat all the time.
People have always associated wearing hats with the cause of baldness. Interestingly, the hair-related myth started a long time ago and it was first referenced in 1929. In the book The Childs Heredity by P.B. Popenoe, the author noted that “the wearing of tight hats and other causes blamed for pattern baldness have nothing to do with the case.”
Hats might not be the reason why you're going bald.