A popular saying states that “a picture is worth a thousand words.” While that sounded pretty complex, it is actually true. A picture tells a story just as well as, if not better than, a lot of written words.
Photographs are still shots so we won’t be able to hear the subject’s comments or reaction at the time. However, most snaps don’t need any explanation as the message could already be understood by the emotions shown in the picture. Here are 25 perfectly timed shots that show a rush of emotion.
1. And her parents just wanted a cute photo.
2. If you haven't seen a husky dance, here you go.
3. When you regret getting on the ride.
4. Trying to reach the plane.
5. A bald eagle lands on a fan during a college football game.
6. “My best friend admiring the Ferris Wheel.”
7. “I was chosen at the pet store today.”
8. “Moose looks like he belongs on a wanted poster.”
9. When all you wanted was to show off how cute your cat is.
10. A bee tried to collect pollen from the flower on my daughter’s dress.
11. “My eggs look like they are frowning back at me.”
12. “This pattern on my kitchen ceiling from the Christmas lights outside.”
13. Taking off in a minute.
14. “Someone texted me as I was photographing this clock, giving it a Salvador Dali effect.”
15. “Tried taking a wide-angle selfie, and spawned a twin.”
16. “It’s 45ºC here in Australia today and my mom put some wet towels outside, so the bees can drink.”
17. The sediment from this chemical reaction looks like a marshy forest.
18. “Lobster print vs Stranger’s bigger lobster print.”
19. Angel phenomenon captured in Sweden.
20. “Seagull foot on my sunroof.
21. “I caught this deer smiling.”
22. “My little cousin wants to be a ballerina. Her mom took this picture.”
23. This frog just can’t be bothered.
24. Photobombed by a bee.
25. Being a pilot in northern Canada has its perks.
Babies Born In January And February More Likely To Be Rich And Famous, Study Says
Are you an Aquarius? You might end up being Hollywood’s next big star!
Are you celebrating your birthday early this year? There's a huge possibility that you will be rich and famous one day. A new study has found that babies born in January and February are more likely to become celebrities when they grow up.
The Journal of Social Sciences conducted a study that investigated a favored zodiac sign for celebrity births. The researchers randomly selected people from different walks of life including scientists, politicians, authors, sports icons, actors, and musicians. Interestingly, they found that most Hollywood stars were born between January 20 and February 18.
What do Emma Roberts, Will Poulter, and Jennifer Aniston of 'We're The Millers' have in common? They're all successful Aquarians.
So what is it about babies born in January and February? The researchers made the connection with astrology, stating that Aquarius is the zodiac sign that is more likely to become a celebrity. Famous Aquarians include Oprah Winfrey, Harry Styles, Ellen DeGeneres, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Jennifer Aniston, among many others....
Goats Prefer Humans Who Smile At Them, New Study Says
Just another awesome reason to smile when you see a goat!
There is little doubt that smiles are the easiest way to put other people at ease. However, it looks like humans aren't the only ones who like a friendly face. A new study has found that goats prefer smiling people compared to grouchy or angry faces.
The study was published by the Royal Society. The researchers observed 20 goats from the Buttercups Sanctuary for Goats in the United Kingdom. The goats were released into pens that were decorated with pictures of angry and happy human faces. In no time, the scientists discovered that the goats preferred to interact with the smiling photos and somehow ignored the grumpy images.
The study could prove that goats can sense kindness in a human's facial expression.
The preference for happy faces isn't the only thing that the study discovered. The researchers also found that the goats can recognize a human face and distinguish between expressions. When given a choice, they always went for the smiling face....
Does Wearing A Hat Make You Go Bald?
Hats have nothing to do with hair loss.
Most people wear hats for protection against the sun or for fashion. But do you believe your favorite baseball cap is also making you unfashionably bald? It looks like your parents had a different reason for telling to you to stop wearing your hat all the time.
People have always associated wearing hats with the cause of baldness. Interestingly, the hair-related myth started a long time ago and it was first referenced in 1929. In the book The Childs Heredity by P.B. Popenoe, the author noted that “the wearing of tight hats and other causes blamed for pattern baldness have nothing to do with the case.”
Hats might not be the reason why you're going bald.
So what exactly causes baldness? Popenoe's book might have the answer when it stated that “the pattern is one of the inherited possessions of the family.”...