- Brian Tamaki, Pastor of Destiny’s Church in New Zealand, claimed that born-again Christians are spared from coronavirus
- He said the faithfuls have “special protection” against the disease.
- Furthermore, he also blamed the devils for creating the deadly virus that originated in Wuhan, China.
The pastor who once blamed earthquakes on gays has again made headlines after claiming that if you are a real Christian, you have a special power of not acquiring the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19). He also blamed Satan for creating the said virus.
New Zealand’s Destiny Church Pastor Brian Tamaki said that Satan has control of atmospheres, unless you’re a “born-again, Jesus-loving, bible-believing, Holy Ghost-filled, tithe-paying believer.” He cited a certain PS-91 protection policy that born-again Christians “have” with God.
“You’re the only one that can walk through atmospheres and have literally a protection, the PS-91 protection policy,” Tamaki said in a rally with his followers at Destiny’s South Auckland centre.
He further explained that his faithfuls have the privileges of a “special protection” against the deadly coronavirus that has so far killed thousands in China and other countries.
He cited a passage from the Bible that said “Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence (Psalms 91:3).”
Tamaki is the head pastor or Destiny Church in New Zealand, a Pentecostal Christian organization. His biblical theory advocates more of a “strict adherence to fundamentalist biblical morality”. Tamaki also advocates his “patriarchal views” calling for a return to biblical conservative families.
He has also been vocal of his position against homosexuality. In his DVD released video, he cited at least four problems with New Zealand Society: “a Government gone evil, a radical homosexual agenda, the media: a modern day witchcraft” and “the retreat of religion in New Zealand.”
Back in 2004 he predicted that the Destiny Church would be “ruling the nation” in 2008.
Watch the video here:
Woman Has Been Watering Plant for 2 Years, Discovers Its Actually Artificial!
“I feel like these last two years have been a lie.”
- Caelie Wilkes loved her succulent and took care of it for 2 years.
- To her surprise, she later learned it was actually a fake plant.
- She posted about her funny story on Facebook and it earned thousands of reactions from netizens everywhere.
Ice Cream Vendor Dies While Resting On His Motorcycle
This father always worked hard to provide for his family, ignoring his headaches and breathing difficulties.
- Misyanto, a 66-year-old ice cream vendor from Indonesia, has been found lifeless while resting on his motorcycle.
- According to his family, he often worked hard despite of experiencing frequent headache and breathing difficulty.
Aussie Man Spotted Stealing Versace Necklace Using His Fishing Rod
Authorities said the burglar “fished for about three hours before landing his catch.”
- An unidentified man in his late 40’s was seen in a CCTV camera carrying a fishing rod.
- Police officials in Melbourne, Australia said he used the fishing rod to steal a Versace necklace from a mannequin.
- The man made a hole in the glass front-window and slid his fishing rod to catch the precious necklace.
- Reports said he has been 'fishing' for three hours before he caught a item.
Like Us On Facebook
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding