- Dressed in head-to-toe foliage, the neighbor snuck out of the house and walked down the street.
- A couple was able to capture it on video and uploaded it to TikTok.
- It was later discovered it was a prank, but it still went viral.
It must have provided a much-needed amusement for Nicholas Murray and Madeline Mai-Davies during the lockdown when they looked out the window and saw what looks like a bush moving down the street. Only it wasn’t a literal bush – it was a neighbor dressed as one to escape the lockdown.
Nicholas and Madeline, who lives in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, looked on in disbelief when their neighbor got out of the house and started walking outdoors while wearing a bush costume.
Dressed in foliage head-to-toe, the neighbor quietly went out and walked down the driveway on their tranquil suburban street.
The bush-covered person even crouched down and scurried to a nearby bush to avoid detection. The person even did a drop-and-roll at one point!
“Reached new extremes of how to get out!” Madeline says in the video she took of the incident. The couple uploaded their videos on TikTok.
Later on, it was discovered that the “escape” turned out to be an elaborate prank. Even so, the video amused social media users and it even went viral.
“Looking back, I didn’t expect the video to go that viral and get 16.5 million views. Whilst in this difficult time we want to bring smiles, laughs and hope,” Nick said.
Madeline was “overwhelmed with the support and following that came from it.”
Of course, this doesn’t downplay the importance of staying indoors during this time. The UK government is now implementing stricter measures for social distancing and is continuously asking its people to follow the rules.
As of April 5, there are 47,806 positive cases in the UK, with 4,934 deaths. People are advised to stay at home and only go outside for essential purposes. They are also reminded to stay at least 2 meters away from each other and wash their hands as often as possible.
Influencer Who Did Toilet Licking Challenge Tests Positive of COVID-19
“Hey guys, I’m really doped up on my meds right now,” he said.
- Californian social media influencer Larz "GayShawnMendes" participated in a TikTok challenge called "Coronavirus Challenge" where he was seen licking a toilet seat in a public restroom.
- He eventually posted a short clip taken at a hospital, claiming he has contracted the dreaded disease.
- Other social media influencers have gotten in trouble with the authorities for posting coronavirus-related videos online.
Butcher Trolls Vegans By Making Carrot-Shaped Pork
We’ve all heard about vegan sausages. But have you heard about pork carrots?!
- Butcher Tom Samways went viral after making a "carnivorous carrot."
- The food is his attempt at making fun of vegan products being marketed as "meat."
- The pork kebabs, which look like carrots, were a huge hit in his shop.
‘Baby Shield’ May Be The Best Baby Shower ‘Gift’ Ever
Shut up and take my money!
- The 'Baby Shield' recently went viral on social media after it captured the attention of netizens, with many saying it is a ridiculous and unnecessary product.
- It turns out, however, that the said 'gift item' is just a prank box.
Like Us On Facebook
Japan’s Copper Fiber Face Mask Can Destroy COVID-19 Particles in 4 Hours
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19, Autopsy Report Says
Netizens Are Outraged With TikTok’s “George Floyd Challenge”
- Interesting5 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG5 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring5 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- News6 days ago
Minneapolis Rioters Play Audio From The Purge: “Any And All Crime Will Be Legal For 12 Continuous Hours”