- A man who wants to protect himself against the coronavirus while in public decided to take it up a notch.
- He walked the streets encapsulated in an inflatable plastic bubble.
- This whimsical act reportedly occurred after Victoria recorded 532 new cases and Premier Daniel Andrew threatened to close down entire industries in the future due to the virus.
In Australia, a man observed social distancing in a rather peculiar way. Although he neither had shoes nor a mask on, he walked the streets of a town while inside a huge plastic bubble last Friday.
The Victorian man from Belgrave, a suburb 47 km east of Melbourne, shouted, “I’m the man in the bubble!” One of the locals posted the video on Facebook as the man’s humorous act “made every one smile.”
Bystanders spotted the man going around town in his own travel bubble.
The video immediately went viral and netizens quickly shared their positive reactions online.
One person commented, “I’m actually laughing so hard.” Another one said, “How Victorians are reacting to the lockdown.” “Safe option. Maybe everyone in Melbourne should travel in one of these,” stated another.
Premier Daniel Andrew threatened to close down entire industries as a restrictive measure in the future to prevent further spread of the virus. Victoria reportedly recorded 532 new Covid-19 cases. Five geriatrics in aged care and a man in his 50’s died, consequently increasing the death toll by six overnight. 245 people are hospitalized; 44 of which are in intensive care.
The restrictions in Australia vary. Those in metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire are under strict lockdown. On the other hand, the law doesn’t require residents outside the metropolitan to wear masks.
“You will not be fined if you don’t wear one,” said the Chief Health Officer in a statement. However, he still recommends that they wear masks.
Watch the video here:
40 Businesses That Are Having Way Too Much Fun
That Starbucks cup tho!
Sure, running a business requires a lot of work but let’s set things straight here: it doesn’t have to be serious all the time. Case in point, the photos you will see below perfectly illustrate that point.
Fallen Meatball Causes Student to Fail Online Test
A meatball from a sandwich caused a student to fail her online exam by logging her out the test when the fallen food hit her keyboard.
- 20-year old Sam Lee, who is a student at the University of Georgia, earned a failing score because of a meatball sub.
- The student shared on Twitter how the meatball from her sandwich fell out and logged her out of her online test.
- Not accepting the score, Lee emailed her professor explaining the situation.
- Fortunately, the kind Professor let her retake the test.
Woman Captures Hilarious Reaction Of A Cat Watching Two Rats Fight
It was smart of the cat not to interrupt.
- Cheez Goh was just in time to take a video of the rats seemingly punching and clawing each other in a furious battle.
- The rats were so into it that they did not notice her filming the whole thing.
- The cat ran after one the rats but the latter was too fast and managed to slip under the drain.
Like Us On Facebook
Beer Company Inadvertently Names their Beverage after Pubic Hair
Golden Retriever Being Abandoned By Its Owner Was Captured on Video
New Zealand Supermarkets Flocked by Panic-Buyers as Country Reimposes Lockdown
People Are Advised To Have Sεx With Masks On And Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’