- A drunk guy in Belgium has been filmed by a fellow train passenger.
- The said man licked his fingers and wiped it on a handrail.
- He has since been arrested by the authorities.
Amid the growing number of confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) cases across the world, a strange report from Belgium tells us about a man who deliberately licked his fingers and then rubbed it on a handrail, as if attempting to spread the virus to others.
The incident happened on a subway in Brussels, reports said. The unnamed passenger has since gotten in trouble with the authorities because of the stunt.
One of the commuters caught everything on film and shared the footage on social media. On the said video, the man can be seen pulling down his face mask and then placing his hand in his mouth before holding the pole.
The uploaded wrote on the caption:
“Watch what this son of a b**** does to the handrails on public transport. Don’t touch the handrails.”
In a Twitter post, the Brussels Intercommunal Transport Company eventually confirmed the incident and said that the man has since been “arrested by the police and our security service.” They also mentioned that the man was actually “intoxicated.”
Meanwhile, the train had to be withdrawn to undergo thorough sanitation.
You can watch the video here:
As of this writing, Belgium already has 689 confirmed cases of coronavirus. They have also reported 4 deaths from the disease.
In March 12, 2020, the Belgian National Security Council has placed the entire country under a state of emergency. This means “all recreational and sporting events will be cancelled or postponed,” reported Euractiv. Bars, cafes, discos, and restaurants have been ordered to close until April 3. On the other hand, stores offering necessary commodities such as medicine and food will remain operational.
The World Health Organization has already declared the coronavirus as a pandemic after it has reached all continents, except Antarctica, around the world.
Leaked Document Says 96 Million Americans Will Be Infected By CoronaVirus
The document also claims 480,000 are expected to die from COVID-19.
- A presentation by Dr. James Lawler of University of Nebraska last February 26 has been leaked and it predicted that 96 million of Americans will be infected by the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Out of the 96 million, 4.8 million Americans will be confined to the hospital while 480,000 is expected to die from the said virus.
- The documents were publicized after U.S. President Donald Trump declared that the fatal disease's risk to the country is "low."
- Lawler presented his prediction during an event hosted by the American Hospital Association (AHA).
Born-Again Christians are Immune from Coronavirus, Pastor Claims
He said you don’t have to worry as long as “you’re a born-again, Jesus-loving, bible-believing, Holy Ghost-filled, tithe-paying believer.”
- Brian Tamaki, Pastor of Destiny’s Church in New Zealand, claimed that born-again Christians are spared from coronavirus
- He said the faithfuls have “special protection” against the disease.
- Furthermore, he also blamed the devils for creating the deadly virus that originated in Wuhan, China.
Woman Has Been Watering Plant for 2 Years, Discovers Its Actually Artificial!
“I feel like these last two years have been a lie.”
- Caelie Wilkes loved her succulent and took care of it for 2 years.
- To her surprise, she later learned it was actually a fake plant.
- She posted about her funny story on Facebook and it earned thousands of reactions from netizens everywhere.
Like Us On Facebook
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding