- A 30-year-old pilot was photographed trying to save his grandmother at the parking lot of the General Hospital of Mexico.
- He left his grandmother in the car but found her unconscious when he returned.
- This shook the man enough that he did a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation attempt, despite the fact that his grandmother was infected with the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Photos of a nameless young man trying to revive his grandmother at a parking lot have surfaced online, breaking the hearts of netizens everywhere.
The tragic incident took place at the parking lot of the General Hospital of Mexico in Mexico City. It was captured on camera by Moses Pablo of the Mexican agency Cuartoscuro.
According to reports, the young man in the photo is actually a 30-year-old pilot. He was at the parking lot as he was trying to get his grandmother admitted at the hospital because of a respiratory infection. She was reportedly diagnosed with COVID-19 but was initially asymptomatic. When she started exhibiting symptoms the young man brought her to the hospital.
After leaving her to wait in the vehicle, the young man was horrified to find his grandmother unconscious upon his return. Without thinking about possibly contracting the virus, he immediately sprang into action and attempted to resuscitate her. However, she was declared dead before the doctors can attend to her.
The medical staff close to the triage of the COVID-19 patients helped the young man get his granny’s death certificate instead.
El Diario de Nanchital reported the story from the photos captured by Pablo. There were no further details about the young man.
As of press time, it is unclear if the young pilot had been infected by COVID-19 after the impromptu attempt to save his grandmother.
Read the full post from El Diario de Nanchital here:
“Pandemic of Love” Connects 150,000 People In Need To Those Who Can Help
“Love is a two-way street. Remember the giver and receiver can benefit from its gifts.”
- Shelly Tygielski, a mindfulness teacher from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, started a local online grassroot initiative known as the Pandemic of Love.
- They had gained $13 million in funds and 150,000 in connections.
- As of press time, the Pandemic of Love has spread to 16 countries, all with the same purpose of bridging the needy and the ones who can help.
White New Yorker Calls Cops On Black Woman Sitting On A Public Park Bench
“She was too ‘alarmed’ that I was sitting ‘comfortably in ‘her neighborhood!”
- A white woman in New York called the cops on a Black person for sitting "comfortably" in "her neighborhood".
- Jana'e Brown took a video and posted the incident in her Instagram account, which eventually became viral.
- Brown has hired legal counsel and would like to press charges against the white woman Svitlana Flom.
103-Year-Old Grandma Beats COVID-19, Celebrates Life With A Bud Light
“A woman after my own heart,” one commenter wrote.
- Jennie Stejna, who is 103 years old, survived the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and celebrated it with a bang!
- Now people are hailing her as a hero after asking for a cold beer to honor her second shot at life.
- The bad-ass grandma may have found her life's new purpose: "to give people a glimmer of hope."
The Scenic Fishing Village of Nazaré, Portugal
Chinese Textbook Changes Bible Story, Claims Jesus Killed A Sinner
Huge Fire Breaks Out In Huawei 5G Research Facility In China
How An Old TV Caused An Entire Village To Lose Broadband Access Daily For 18 Months
Sci/Tech4 days ago
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Videos7 days ago
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
Travel4 days ago
Sigiriya, an Ancient Fortress in Sri Lanka
Videos3 days ago
Huge Iceberg Flips Over On Arctic Explorers Who Tried To Climb It