- Louise Signore of Bronx, New York recently celebrated her 107th birthday.
- Her party attracted media attention and when asked about her secret to longevity, she revealed she “never got married.”
- She also shared that she loves good food, exercising, dancing, and playing bingo.
We’ve seen so many products and programs promising people with healthier bodies but what’s the surefire way for us to live longer? Well one woman claims she knows the secret to longevity!
Louise Signore of Bronx, New York recently made headlines after turning 107 years old. When asked about her secret, she had an interesting response to the question.
Stay single, folks!
Born in Manhattan back in 1912, Louis celebrated her 107th birthday this year and she’s still got a fairly strong body, despite her age.
In a CBS2 interview, Deborah Whitaker, Louise’ friend, shared “she’s got no walking cane, no wheelchair” and she still does “all her shopping” by herself.
So what exactly is the key to her long life? Well, Louise has this to say:
“I think the secret of 107: I never got married. I think that’s the secret. My sister says ‘I wish I never got married.’”
Still enjoying life to the fullest at 107.
According to Louise, she still loves exercising, dancing, and playing bingo after having her lunch.
JASA senior director of senior services Aisha Parillon says about the amazing woman:
“I think that her connection with her neighbors in the community and also her friends here at the senior center help to keep her going.”
As far as her diet goes, she tells people that she was raised by her family with “very good food.” She specifically mentions that Italian food is her favorite but quickly adds that she rarely eats cakes plus she does not drink sodas.
Watch this video report:
Woman Admired After Giving Birth to Her Brother and His Partner’s Baby
Gifts come in many forms. This woman’s gift to her brother is particularly unique though. If it was you, will you also do what she did?
- Cloning, in-vitro fertilization, artificial insemination are assisted reproductive technologies that have proven to be successful in recent years.
- Chapelle Cooper of Cumbria had gone through one of these man-made processes to show her support for her brother's relationship
- As a result, Chapelle's brother, Michael, and his partner Scott were blessed with the gift of parenthood
Wife Gets Amazon Delivery Box Themed Birthday Cake From Husband
Life is like a piece of cake. It’s more amazing if there’s Amazon.
- Emily McGuire celebrated her birthday with an Amazon delivery box cake from her husband, Mac.
- The cake designed as an Amazon delivery box is all-edible.
- Sweet Dreams Bakery has been receiving lots of calls from customers since their cake went viral.
7 Girlfriends Buy A $580k Mansion So They Can Live and Retire Together
These girls are definitely #FriendshipGoals
- 7 Chinese girlfriends buy a house in Guangzhou worth $580k.
- They want to live together when they reach retirement age.
- Their story went viral on social media and many are inspired by their friendship.