- A presentation by Dr. James Lawler of University of Nebraska last February 26 has been leaked and it predicted that 96 million of Americans will be infected by the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Out of the 96 million, 4.8 million Americans will be confined to the hospital while 480,000 is expected to die from the said virus.
- The documents were publicized after U.S. President Donald Trump declared that the fatal disease’s risk to the country is “low.”
- Lawler presented his prediction during an event hosted by the American Hospital Association (AHA).
An American doctor from the University of Nebraska warned that the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19) may possibly infect 96 million individuals in the country. University of Nebraska Medical Center professor Dr. James Lawler said in his presentation, which has since been leaked to the public, that the country should prepare its facilities to accommodate the shocking number of patients.
Out of the 96 million, Lawler also warned that 4.8 million will be quarantined and confined in the hospitals while 480,000 are expected to die.
“This puts the crisis on a level more than 10 greater than that seen in a severe flu season,” a report stated.
Lawler’s “best prediction” was made during a webinar entitled: ” What healthcare leaders need to know: Preparing for the COVID-19″ hosted by the American Hospital Association last February 26, 2020.
The presentation slides were obtained by Business Insider, encouraging all American hospitals to increase their preparations to prevent having a large number of fatalities in the country. The slides also revealed a significant risk of coronavirus among older individuals and those with pre-existing illnesses.
Moreover, Lawler likewise mentioned that people ages 80 and above who get diagnosed of coronavirus have 4.8% possibility of dying. Those ages 70 to 79 and 60 to 69 are still placed at great dangers, with fatality percentages of 8% and 3.6% respectively.
So far, the United States has more than 430 confirmed coronavirus cases and 19 reported deaths. Globally, there are now over 100,000 people who have fallen ill of the deadly virus.
The slide presentation were leaked in contrast to President Donald Trump’s claim that the risk of coronavirus to the Americans is “low”.
The Business Insider reported that they have contacted the Nebraska Medicine spokesperson who later clarified that Lawler’s interpretation of the available data does not represent the view of the institution and of AHA.
Born-Again Christians are Immune from Coronavirus, Pastor Claims
He said you don’t have to worry as long as “you’re a born-again, Jesus-loving, bible-believing, Holy Ghost-filled, tithe-paying believer.”
- Brian Tamaki, Pastor of Destiny’s Church in New Zealand, claimed that born-again Christians are spared from coronavirus
- He said the faithfuls have “special protection” against the disease.
- Furthermore, he also blamed the devils for creating the deadly virus that originated in Wuhan, China.
Woman Has Been Watering Plant for 2 Years, Discovers Its Actually Artificial!
“I feel like these last two years have been a lie.”
- Caelie Wilkes loved her succulent and took care of it for 2 years.
- To her surprise, she later learned it was actually a fake plant.
- She posted about her funny story on Facebook and it earned thousands of reactions from netizens everywhere.
Ice Cream Vendor Dies While Resting On His Motorcycle
This father always worked hard to provide for his family, ignoring his headaches and breathing difficulties.
- Misyanto, a 66-year-old ice cream vendor from Indonesia, has been found lifeless while resting on his motorcycle.
- According to his family, he often worked hard despite of experiencing frequent headache and breathing difficulty.
Like Us On Facebook
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding