- A couple decided to pay tribute to the groom’s late sister during their wedding.
- Butterflies were released by the groom’s parents to honor their daughter but the butterflies refused to fly away.
- The butterflies stayed throughout the ceremony and one even landed on the groom’s father’s hand.
There is little doubt that weddings are joyful events but also a time of remembrance. One couple decided to pay tribute to the groom’s sister who had passed away before their wedding. To do so, they released butterflies to honor her. Amazingly, the butterflies decided to surround the couple as well as the groom’s father. One butterfly even landed on his hand and refused to leave him.
The story was shared by photographer Jessica Mann, who was working on the wedding ceremony in Honesdale, Pennsylvania. According to Mann, the groom’s sister died in a car accident several years before the wedding but the couple still wanted her to be a part of the event. Their tribute came in the form of butterflies being released by the groom’s parents during the ceremony. However, one butterfly decided to stay with the groom’s father throughout the entire ceremony.
The butterflies refused to fly away, instead choosing to stay with the groom’s parents.
The butterfly that landed on the father’s hand stayed with him for a long time. After the ceremony, it then flew to the bride’s bouquet.
The butterflies also favored the young bride throughout her wedding.
“Lydia, the bride, even walked down the aisle with two on her dress. Then a few hours later during the speeches, another butterfly somehow got inside the barn and landed on Lydia’s neck and remained there for all the speeches,” Mann wrote.
It’s a gorgeous tribute to a late loved one but Mann also revealed that it may have been the groom’s sister’s way of letting her parents and her brother know she was with them during the wedding.
“There’s a common belief that our loved ones visit us sometimes as butterflies,” Mann wrote.
The beautiful bride also weighed in on what happened during her wedding. “Vanessa [the groom’s sister] was with us there and throughout the night,” she wrote.
‘Superhero Dad’ Jumps Over 4-Foot Fence To Save Son From Drowning
“The second you see it, you get Superman strength and just have to go for it.”
- Albert Passavanti, a father from Palm Beach, Florida, went viral after jumping a 4-foot pool fence to save his son from drowning.
- The footage has since been covered by many news sources and many are commending the dad for his quick action.
- Albert hopes that their story would remind other parents about the importance of pool safety.
Game of Thrones Cast Sends Off 88-Year Old Hospice Patient By Granting Her Last Wish
Sometimes wishes do come true, one way or another…
- In her deathbed, Claire Walton of HopeHealth in Providence, RI joked about meeting the cast of Game of Thrones, her favorite show.
- Despite knowing that her request might be a bit too far-fetched, the hospice staff actually took it seriously and did something about it.
Woman Who Practices ‘Breatharianism’ Says She No Longer Needs To Eat Solid Food
Her longest fast without solid food lasted for 97 days!
- A Minneapolis woman has adopted an unusual lifestyle that reportedly allows her to draw sustenance from air and sunlight.
- She says that doing breathing exercises allows her to subsist solely on smoothies and juices.
- The "breatharian" reveals that she has once gone 97 days without any solid food.
Like Us On Facebook
American Man Died from Bubonic Plague, As China Lockdowns Another Village
Solar Foods Ltd and NASA Make Edible Food Out of Thin Air!
Florida Teacher Writes Own Obituary to Object School Reopening amidst Covid-19 Pandemic
Lebanese Offer Free Shelters in the Wake of Beirut Blast
- News5 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News6 days ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- News5 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art4 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie