- A woodworker is going viral for his interesting and strange creations.
- The man creates awesomely twisted cabinets that look like they came from Wonderland.
- Although the dressers look broken, they are actually fully functional!
Are you looking for something that would make your home look more interesting? You may want to check out the works of a talented carpenter who creates strange yet beautiful cabinets. The dressers appear warped and cracked and look like they came straight out of Wonderland!
Henk Verhoeff is a woodworker based in Auckland, New Zealand who has his own unique style of making cabinets. Instead of coming up with classic dressers with straight lines, Verhoeff’s creations appear to be cracked and twisted as if they came from a Tim Burton movie. Not surprisingly, people are loving the cabinets and couldn’t wait to get their hands on Verhoeff’s unique woodworks.
Verhoeff with one of his warped dressers.
Verhoeff’s works went viral after his daughter shared pictures of the cabinets on Facebook. Since then, the woodworker has been getting requests for more awesomely twisted dressers.
There is little doubt that Verhoeff’s works are hard to replicate. When asked about his style, the woodworker explained that he wanted to create something different. “I describe my style of furniture as broken and weird. I like making weird furniture, something that you don’t see in a shop,” Verhoeff said.
Verhoeff’s works might be twisted but they are fully functional.
As interesting as these cabinets appear, they are also functional. However, it does take a lot of work to create something that’s both strange-looking and functional.
“It’s hard to say how long each piece takes me. It’s unset times during the week and it could easily be 80-100 hours. Sometimes details or angles don’t work and I have to start again.” Verhoeff said.
Are you interested in getting one of Verhoeff’s cool and warped cabinets? Go head over to his official Facebook page.
87-Year-Old Patient Beats COVID-19 After Doctors Told Family To “Prepare For The Worst”
“He’s now finishing his recovery where he belongs,” at home with his wife.
- Percy Ewart Lockton, 87, has defied the odds and defeated coronavirus.
- The grandfather from the UK has gotten worse during his 2-week stay at the hospital but fortunately, his condition soon improved and he has since been discharged.
- His granddaughter shared the story on Facebook and the post quickly went viral.
Japanese Adult Video Company Gives Away 200 Free Movies During Pandemic
To help those “in need.”
- The company hopes that this will make their costumers "smile a little."
- The site crashed the day the offer was announced because of the high traffic.
- PornHub also provided free service for users in Italy.
COVID-19 VS. Other Outbreaks: Which is Deadlier?
Numbers are still ongoing for the latest coronavirus…
- How deadly each outbreak is also depends on how one can catch it, how hygienic a person is, and how quick the cure or vaccine was produced
- The Spanish Flu wiped out a third of the world's population
- Two of the outbreaks originated in China
Like Us On Facebook
17-Year-Old Identified As the Mastermind Behind Massive Twitter Attack That Hacked Accounts of Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Barack Obama
Filipino Community in Washington D.C. Demands “Barkada” Restaurant to Change Its Name Due to Cultural Appropriation
Archeologists Unearthed an Enormous 3,300-Year-Old Prehistoric Bird Claw, and People Have Varying Opinions About What to Do With It.
Instagram Mom Gets Bashed For Wearing Expensive Outfits While Only Buying Cheap Clothes For Her Kids
- Sci/Tech7 days ago
12-Year-Old Girl Wins $20,000 For Inventing Device That Helps Prevent Baby Deaths In Cars
- Interesting4 days ago
Video of a Vlogger Doing Nothing for 2 Hours Easily Got 1.6 Million Views
- People7 days ago
Devoted Son Climbs Hospital Building To Watch Over His Dying Mother Every Night
- News5 days ago
Alabama and Florida Residents Report Receiving Mysterious Seed Packets from China