Connect with us

OMG

A Malnourished Girl Complained of Stomach Pains. What They Found Inside Her? Truly Revolting!

The hair-raising cause of this mysterious stomach pain will baffle you!

You may have watched all sorts of horror movies that could haunt you in your sleep, but what happened to this eight-year-old Chinese girl will probably give the goosebumps you have never imagined.

With her parents working from afar, eight-year-old Niuniu Liang had no choice but to live with her grandparents in a village near the city of Zhoukou, Henan Province in central China.

It was during a Chinese New Year visit when Niuniu’s father, 36-year-old Cai Liang, noticed the drastic transformation in his daughter’s body. It went from slender to deliberate skinny.

I wanted to make sure she got some good meals but then I realized she was being sick after each meal, and my parents told me it was often a problem,” Liang said.

Alarmed by his daughter’s condition, Liang immediately had Niuniu checked. To their disbelief, the X-ray scans were able to capture the culprit for the mysterious malnourishment. A 2-kg massive hairball accumulated in her stomach, giving little room for food.

X-ray scans reveal a massive foreign object inside the stomach of the malnourished child.

hair-ball-girl-stomach-1

Photo credit: nydailynews

“We were always telling her not to chew her hair, but we didn’t have any idea that it would end up accumulating her stomach like this. When the doctors pulled it out after an operation it weighed almost 2 kilograms. It’s no wonder she couldn’t eat anything.” Liang recalled.

Meanwhile, doctors are eyeing depression as a possible cause of her condition saying: “She probably started chewing her hair because she was distressed at not having her parents around.”

Doctors were shocked after removing a 2-kg massive hairball from her stomach.

hair-ball-girl-stomach-2

Photo credit: nydailynews

To date, Niuniu is recovering from surgery, with her father nursing her.

I am going to see if either myself or my wife can make sure we are around as she is clearly missing her parents,” Cai said.

Similar Case:

As disturbing as it may sound, this is not the first time that an incident like this made the headlines. Apparently, an 18-year-old teenager from Kyrgyzstan named Ayperi Alekseeva also suffered from the same disorder. Alekseeva acquired the hairball for several years of picking hair strands from the carpet and eating it. Reports say that she also had a habit of chewing the tips of her hair.

Apparently, Alekseeva’s bad eating habits has caused her severe pain for quite some time, thus disabling her from eating and drinking.

It was only after a careful examination that they found a 9-lb (4-kg) hairball in her stomach.

hair-ball-girl-stomach-3

Photo credit: dailymail.co.uk

According to Bahadir Bebezov, the hospital’s senior professor of surgery:

“By the time we got her, she couldn’t even drink water. We realized we needed to operate immediately. It was actually the only alternative, nothing else would solve the problem. In fact, her stomach was so badly swollen from hair and bits of wool from the carpet that it literally just oozed out soon as the wall of the stomach was cut.”

The enormous hairball weighed almost 9lb (4kg).

hair-ball-girl-stomach-4

Photo credit: dailymail.co.uk

Although the disorder has become rampant nowadays, doctors are still puzzled about its potential cause. “Psychologically, apart from a habit of picking up hair from the carpet and eating it, the young girl was perfectly normal and healthy.” Meanwhile, Alekseeva is also on full speed recovery and vowed never to eat hair again.

As odd as these stories may seem, they are, unfortunately, true. Whatever the possible roots may be, everyone is advised to stay vigilant around their clan and to give the utmost support and proper guidance that every child needs.

H/T: NY Daily News, Mail Online, Wereblog

OMG

This Guy Made His Pet Hibernate Inside a Box in a Fridge for Four Months!

This is quite a unique way to keep a pet in check during the winter!

By

The harsh winter cold is not only challenging to us humans but to our pets as well. For people with pets who live in areas where there is snow, keeping their pets warm during the winter can be attained by turning the heater on and keeping their furry friends inside the house.

But this guy had a different idea. He took a box, spread it with shredded newspaper, put his pet inside the box, and then put the box in a fridge for four months. If you're wondering what kind of pet he has, well, he has a tortoise. And, if you're also wondering about the temperature in the fridge, it's 5 degrees (Celcius, I think). Of course, this kind of forced pet hibernation would not be possible if you have a hamster, a dog, or a cat as a pet.

Watch the unboxing of the pet tortoise:


...

Continue Reading

OMG

Man Filmed A Deadly Car Accident. But What He Captured Gave Me The Creeps!

Man filmed a video of a car accident rescue when an inexplicable sighting was captured.

Tragic accidents happen and sadly sometimes, casualties are recorded. The video below captures a rescue operation after a vehicular accident that claimed the life of a person involved. At first, it looks like an ordinary scene with big trucks and rescue personnel cleaning up the place, but then something really mysterious appeared on the right side frame of the video.

Some people say it is the soul of a dead person leaving its earthly body after the accident, whilst some claim that this is a another case of a Photoshop-edited video.

One Internet user strongly claims that the image is faked. She further explains that the original person who uploaded this video has a high reputation of posting fake ghost videos. But what do you think? Let us know in the comment box below and share this post to your family and friends so we'll know the opinion of the majority....

Continue Reading

News

This Dog Was Hit By a Car and Was Stuck Inside the Bumper for 248 Miles.

I suppose a bumper is not a cozy spot to be stuck in.

By

A poor dog narrowly escaped death after being hit by a car in Fenghuang County, Hunan Province in China.

Mr. Zhang was on a road trip when the car that he was driving hit a dog. He thought that the dog had died so he did not bother to alight the vehicle.

"I was driving pretty quickly at the time so when I hit the dog, I thought it had either died or run away, so I didn’t get out of the car to check," explained Zhang....

Continue Reading