- A Hindu activist group in India has gone viral after drinking cow urine as a way of “protecting” themselves from coronavirus.
- The stunt has since been bashed by netizens.
- Health experts continue to remind the public that there is still no known cure or vaccine that could fight the disease.
Amid fears of coronavirus spread across the globe, a group of Hindu activists gathered for a unique party in New Delhi, India. According to reports, the All India Hindu Union got together to drink cow urine as their protection against the dreaded disease.
Called the “gaumatra party” or literally “cow urine party,” members believe that drinking the liquid helps combat COVID-19. They say the strange beverage is effective against any kind of bacteria. This is, of course, despite what health experts say that there is still no known cure against the virus, which has already claimed thousands of lives worldwide.
In a media interview, event volunteer Hari Shankar Kumar said:
“Whoever drinks cow urine will be cured and protected.”
Meanwhile, their leader Chakrapani Maharaj said that the gathering is also to pray “for world peace” and to make an offering “to calm” the pandemic.
Photos of the event eventually went viral on social media and the group has since received a lot of mixed reactions from netizens, with some calling them “crazy” and others bashing them for “not even observing social distancing.”
As of this writing, India has reported 143 cases of coronavirus and 3 confirmed deaths. With a population of 1.37 billion, the Asian country is known for being the second most populous country in the world, next to China.
Watch the video report here:
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there is still “no vaccine” in the market that could fight the disease. The most effective way to prevent getting ill with it is still to observe proper hand hygiene by using alcohol-based sanitizers and by thoroughly washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Experts also continue to remind people about not touching their mouth, eyes, and nose unless their hands are clean.
Man Gets Arrested After Licking His Fingers and Rubbing It On Handrail
Amid growing numbers of coronavirus cases, this stupid guy pulled a disgusting stunt!
- A drunk guy in Belgium has been filmed by a fellow train passenger.
- The said man licked his fingers and wiped it on a handrail.
- He has since been arrested by the authorities.
Leaked Document Says 96 Million Americans Will Be Infected By CoronaVirus
The document also claims 480,000 are expected to die from COVID-19.
- A presentation by Dr. James Lawler of University of Nebraska last February 26 has been leaked and it predicted that 96 million of Americans will be infected by the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Out of the 96 million, 4.8 million Americans will be confined to the hospital while 480,000 is expected to die from the said virus.
- The documents were publicized after U.S. President Donald Trump declared that the fatal disease's risk to the country is "low."
- Lawler presented his prediction during an event hosted by the American Hospital Association (AHA).
Born-Again Christians are Immune from Coronavirus, Pastor Claims
He said you don’t have to worry as long as “you’re a born-again, Jesus-loving, bible-believing, Holy Ghost-filled, tithe-paying believer.”
- Brian Tamaki, Pastor of Destiny’s Church in New Zealand, claimed that born-again Christians are spared from coronavirus
- He said the faithfuls have “special protection” against the disease.
- Furthermore, he also blamed the devils for creating the deadly virus that originated in Wuhan, China.
Like Us On Facebook
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding