- A Google Earth user believes he found a 400-feet yatch buried in the ice of Antarctica.
- He shared this discovery on YouTube, introducing himself as the Earth Watchman.
- According to him, a certain iceberg 100 miles from Antarctica looks like a cruise ship.
- The video amazed some people and has since inspired numerous conspiracy theories.
A Google Earth user has recently shared a video via Youtube (@MrMBB333) of what he believes to be a huge ‘ice ship’ lying 100 miles off the coast of Antarctica.
In the video, the self-proclaimed Earth Watchman initially shared a Google Earth view of a chunk of ice. After zooming in to a section of the Antarctic and switching to 3-D view, he showed viewers a 400-feet structure that looked like a cruise liner. He also pointed out what appears to be rows of windows and chimneys in the structure.
As an Earth Watchman, he said that over the years, he has familiarized himself with the planet and its nook and crannies, including its mechanics and how it reacts to different aspects of space weather by monitoring “everything from the sea floor to the cosmos and everything in between” – enough for him to say that this iceberg looks unnatural.
He zoomed into one part, emphasizing the symmetrical features that looked manmade. According to him, it looked like the outline of a 400-feet yatch.
He also pointed out that some parts of the iceberg are perfectly angled, they looked like entryways, walls, and a parking space.
The video fascinated many viewers, but some reacted with various conspiracy theories involving hidden objects and secrets on the continent.
Another YouTube user said that he heard about movements in Antarctica from after the Second World War so he was not surprised about the find.
Someone speculated that this discovery is among the vessels built to shelter the elites when Canary Islands got hit by a global disaster like a massive earthquake, much like Noah’s Ark.
Another netizen claimed that Antarctica used to be a secret Nazi base and this ship was a left over from the Second World War.
The video also showed the Earth Watchman discussing other interesting finds which includes ‘what looks like a torpedo’ or ‘maybe a submarine’, which measures about 50 feet long.
He shared, “At 50ft long it could very well be a small submarine or some sort. Don’t know.”
Watch the full video here:
People Are Advised To Have Sεx With Masks On And Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’
Oral sex is a no-no too.
- Wearing face masks will ensure that no droplets will be shared in the bedroom.
- They also warned against doing oral sεχ.
- Self-pleasure, toys, and camera sεχ are the safest options.
Artist Creates Alien-Inspired Facehugger Face Mask
Very effective for social distancing.
- James meticulously crafted a face covering that looks just like the Facehugger, the slimy creature from the Alien movie.
- The leather mask is composed of 59 pieces of parts painstakingly sewn together to resemble the terrifying creature.
- It took him three days to create the first version of the mask and used 2-3 square feet of leather to finish it.
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World
“He forced us to live in the caves so we’d become better cavemen.”
- A small, peaceful tribe from the Philippines drew international attention back in the 70's.
- Manuel Elizalde Jr., the Presidential Assistant on National Minorities during the Marcos regime, introduced the "Tasadays" to the world.
- They say they were uncorrupted Paleolithic humans who lived in caves. They had no knowledge of the world beyond the rainforest of Southern Mindanao.
- Elizalde claimed the Tasadays were "The last remnants of the Stone-Age," until the truth finally came out.
The Circular Gardens of Brøndby Haveby
Algar de Benagil, Portugal’s Most Stunning Sea Cave
5 Fun Activities To Do When You’re In White Sands, New Mexico
At Least 380 Whales Dead In Australia’s Largest-Ever Mass Stranding
Sci/Tech2 days ago
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Videos5 days ago
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
History6 days ago
‘The Silent Killer’: The Untold Story of Nieves Fernandez, The Teacher Who Killed 200 Japanese Soldiers
People7 days ago
Anti-Mask Protesters in Florida Storm Target Yelling “Take Off Your Masks”