Connect with us


Girl Faces Lifetime Paralysis After Doing Risky Yoga Pose at Unlicensed Class In China

The girl couldn’t feel any sensation in her legs and couldn’t even hold her urine.

Performing complicated yoga moves requires practice and supervision from an expert, especially if beginners are involved. For this, a licensed class with a licensed instructor is needed for students to safely and successfully learn the moves. In China, however, one girl performed a risky move that resulted in her possibly being paralyzed for life.

Little girl Xiao Bao, who was attending a dance class in Zhengzhou, Hennan province, fell on her back while attempting to do “back bridge” as part of the warmup. It was reported that following her fall, the little girl was injured and could no longer bring herself back up again.

A CCTV footage captured the freak accident involving young dance student, Xiao Bao.

Xiao and other children were asked to perform the "back bridge" for warmup.

But the four-year-old lost her balance and fell on the mat.

She was injured, brought to the hospital where it was found she could be paralyzed for life.

Xiao Bao didn’t feel anything on her legs and couldn’t hold her urine. She was then taken to the Zhengzhou Children’s Hospital where doctors assessed her injury.

Head of neurosurgery Doctor Qi Lin confirmed that the girl didn’t break her spine. However, it may have been seriously damaged after attempting to perform the dangerous move. According to Dr. Qi, things are not looking great for Xiao.

“It’s not looking optimistic. There’s a very big chance this child could be paralyzed for life in her lower body.”

After the incident, it was then found out that Xiao has been attending an unlicensed dance class and that she’s under an unlicensed private dance instructor. The girl’s parents found that the instructor had no certificates to operate, which mostly suggest that the dance studio did not employ qualified instructors who can safely teach young children risky moves.

The parents went to the class to demand compensation for the damage but only received about $1,500. The dance class refused to pay more.

Watch the video below.

Like on Facebook


Filipino Spiritual Group Hacks Its Members With A Machete To Get Bulletproof Powers

The members are hacked with a sharp machete, without blood or wounds.

A controversial Filipino spiritual group has gained sudden fame online due to the fact that it hacks the members with a machete to get bulletproof powers. The photos of the men being hacked emerged online, showing how this ritual could ward off evil spirits, cure diseases and provide superhuman protection among its members.

The organization and the religious group called "Iron King" or locally known as "Haring Bakal", allows the leaders to perform a bloodless but painful ritual as an initiation for new members.

Continue Reading


Tragic Accident Shows People Violently Thrown After Ski Lift Spins Out of Control

Several skiers were injured, including a pregnant woman.

Going on a ski holiday sounds like a fun idea but for these people, it turned out to be a tragic experience instead. This incident recently happened in Georgia and it resulted to several skiers being injured as a result, among them was a pregnant woman.

Apparently, a chairlift malfunctioned and started spinning out of control, going backwards at double the speed so people weren’t able to get off to safety – and they were sent flying because of it.

Continue Reading


Man Dies After Head Gets Trapped In Cinema Seat

The victim suffered cardiac arrest after he panicked.

A man has recently met his demise – in a peculiar way – after his head was caught under an electric recliner chair. The unfortunate incident happened at a Vue Cinema located in Birmingham. The man, whose name was kept unknown, tried to retrieve his phone after dropping it between the Gold Class seats. Sadly, his head got stuck underneath a seat’s footrest.

The investigation courtesy of Environmental Health and Vue has already been launched. Witnesses say that the footrest was raised when the man tried to reach for his phone. But all of a sudden, it went down and caught his head in a trap.

Continue Reading