- Tiger King is one of the hottest shows on Netflix right now.
- Farmers wore blonde wigs and safari outfits to look like Joe Exotic.
- The cow was painted with black stripes to look just like a tiger
Binge-ing on Netflix is one of the ways people survive the lockdown brought on by the coronavirus. Now everything on Netflix should be watchable, given that people will couch-potato for hours on end but definitely, Tiger King reigns supreme when it comes to the most binge-able show of the moment.
People love Tiger King so much they made tributes about the show. This one takes the cake, though as two farmers in Wisconsin had a photoshoot inspired by the show, complete with costumes AND a tiger – which is actually a cow painted on to look like a tiger.
Hey, they did a splendid job, really!
The farmers donned blonde wigs (complete with bangs) and outlandish safari-inspired outfits to look like tiger breeder Joe Exotic (real name Joseph Allen Maldonado-Passage).
The cow, meanwhile, was painted with tiger stripes to look like a big jungle cat.
People generally agree that they nailed the look, but they were hoping that the farmers used non-toxic paints on the clueless cow.
For those who still don’t know, Tiger King is a Netflix documentary series based on a true story that gives the inside story on the captivity of big cats in the U.S.
The seven-part story is about tiger breeder Joe Exotic and his enemy, Carole Baskin, who is a Florida-based animal activist and CEO of Big Cat Rescue.
People had no idea that the big cat community in the country is scandalous, which is why Tiger King became such a hit.
Also, the life of Joe Exotic gives so much drama to the story that audiences are just loving it. Viewers are fixated on Joe’s obsession with Carole, whom Joe attempted to have murdered with the help of a hitman. The FBI eventually managed to thwart Joe’s plan and saved Carole’s life.
WHO Wants Us To Stay Home and Play Video Games During COVID-19 Pandemic
“More physical distancing + other measures will help to flatten the curve + save lives,” said WHO.
- Several video game companies have launched a new initiative called #PlayApartTogether.
- Through the project, they are hoping to encourage more people to stay at home and play video games.
- Doing so, according to them, will help flatten the curve and save more lives during the coronavirus pandemic.
Why Netflix Originals’ Korean Shows Are So Different From Regular K-Dramas
It’s not just the zombies that sets ‘Kingdom’ apart from other K-dramas!
- People think that 'Kingdom' is truly unique for bringing together several genres.
- However, there are other reasons why the zombie-flavored period drama is so different from other K-dramas.
- The writer behind 'Kingdom' revealed that it has to do with the freedom she got from Netflix.
Christian Bale Will Be The New Villain for Thor 4
- Christian Bale is set to star as the villain for Marvel Studios' Thor: Love and Thunder.
- The fourth movie in the franchise, the new Thor film will once again be directed by Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).
- The upcoming superhero blockbuster is scheduled for a November 2021 release.
Like Us On Facebook
Filipino Community in Washington D.C. Demands For Restaurant Named “Barkada” to Change Its Name Due to Cultural Appropriation
Archeologists Unearthed an Enormous 3,300-Year-Old Prehistoric Bird Claw, and People Have Varying Opinions About What to Do With It.
Instagram Mom Gets Bashed For Wearing Expensive Outfits While Only Buying Cheap Clothes For Her Kids
Why People Often Say “Bless You” When Someone Sneezes
- Sci/Tech7 days ago
12-Year-Old Girl Wins $20,000 For Inventing Device That Helps Prevent Baby Deaths In Cars
- Interesting4 days ago
Video of a Vlogger Doing Nothing for 2 Hours Easily Got 1.6 Million Views
- People7 days ago
Devoted Son Climbs Hospital Building To Watch Over His Dying Mother Every Night
- News5 days ago
Alabama and Florida Residents Report Receiving Mysterious Seed Packets from China