- Japanese tech company Dentsu has made breastfeeding possible for fathers – by creating the father’s nursing assistant.
- The wearable tech resembles a woman’s breast and has its own nipple and tank.
- It also uses a special app that allows parents to track a baby’s sleeping and feeding patterns.
Parents and experts agree that breastmilk is indeed the best milk for babies. Despite that fact, most mothers would also attest that breastfeeding can be extremely exhausting.
It can be pretty uncomfortable and it could even mean sleepless nights for a new mom since she was to stay up whenever a hungry baby cries and asks for milk.
Well fret not, dear moms, because your hubbies can now help out in your breastfeeding duties!
Japan-based tech firm Dentsu recently introduced their father’s nursing assistant, a wearable device that allows dads to breastfeed their babies.
The tech looks like a female breast and comes with its own nipple and tank, which can be filled with breastmilk or formula. Moreover, it also has a special app that helps parents monitor the baby’s sleeping and feeding habits.
The unique device was unveiled during the South by Southwest (SXSW) festival held in Austin, Texas.
In an official press release, the company explained that they made the device to encourage more fathers to participate in nurturing their newborns – so moms can experience lesser stress.
The company said:
“Breastfeeding is also effective at helping the parent sleep—a benefit that is currently skewed toward women.
“Focusing on breastfeeding, we aim to decrease the amount of burden on mothers and increase the amount of time infants sleep by enabling fathers to breastfeed.”
Watch the video here:
So far, the device has garnered mixed reactions from netizens online.
For example, a commenter said:
“I don’t see how this is different than giving a bottle. So they can touch a fake boob? Like the baby doesn’t know it’s fake.”
Meanwhile, one mom wrote:
“Would be perfect for me. My baby don’t drink from bottles at all.”
The Arctic Region Is Now Having Wildfires
Most of the Arctic Region including the icy landscapes of Greenland are having more wildfires than ever!
• Parts of the Arctic Region including Alaska, Alberta, Greenland, and Siberia, which are known for icy landscapes, are now having more wildfires.
• Perre Markuse, a geography enthusiast has collected satellite images of the blazes running across the upper part of the northern hemisphere.
Stay Cool Wherever You Go With Sony’s Wearable Air Conditioner
No need to sweat under the scorching heat!
- Sony is launching a tiny portable air conditioner that people can wear anywhere they go.
- Called the Reon Pocket, the tech is controllable via a smartphone app.
- The device is powered by a lithium-ion battery that can last up to 2 hours of use.
New Mexico Chile Will Be The First Fruiting Plant To Be Grown In Space
NASA’s growing a garden aboard the ISS.
- Scientists at NASA have chosen the New Mexican chile as the first fruiting plant to be grown beyond the Earth's atmosphere.
- The chile plant is a hybrid between New Mexico seed and the Sandia seed.
- The fruit-bearing plant is scheduled to be launched to the ISS in March 2020.
Like Us On Facebook
Mysterious Object Sighted Over Denver Skies
Small-Scale Miner in Tanzania Finds Rare Gemstone Worth $2 Million
American Man Dies from Bubonic Plague, As China Puts Another Village in Lockdown
Solar Foods Ltd and NASA Make Edible Food Out of Thin Air!
- News5 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News7 days ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- News5 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art4 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie