Tattoos come in different size and shapes. While some desire large tattoos and going for full sleeves, others like it minimal and subtle. You can put a tiny tattoo anywhere you like, with the wrist, ankle, fingers, and even arm as popular areas where they can be found. However, if you want a more unique spot to hide those tattoos, you should go for ear tattoos.
In recent years, ear tattoos have swept the Internet, thanks to adorable designs you can use. The most common ear tattoo design is the floral motif. Flower blooms can be cute and colorful designs that you might want to steal. Curious about ear tattoos? Check the photos below for inspiration.
Ear tattoos may be small. Some are inked along the edge of the ears, while others go for the lobe and even on the outer ear. Having your ears inked is great if you really want a tattoo without flaunting it, especially if you have parents who are against them. At the same time, the tiny design is what makes ear tattoos beautiful.
Getting an ear pierced is painful. Having the piercing on the cartilage part is much more painful. And then, there’s the thought of having needles constantly working through the skin on the ear – inside and outside – and making that buzzing sound. If you think you can handle it, then go for ear tattoos. Otherwise, it’s a no go.
It’s also worth knowing that tattooing around the ear, which is one of the most sensitive body parts, can have risks. The process might result in headaches, migraines and even temporary jaw lock.
You also have to practice post-tattoo care, like making sure the tattooed area doesn’t come in contact with shampoos for a couple of weeks. Despite the risks, people still go-for them.
Even celebrities love them!
Which of these designs is/are your favorite/s?
Snickers Will Give Away A Million Candy Bars But There’s a Catch
There’s always a catch!
- Snickers has promised to give away one million candy bars for free.
- This announcement is part of the company's support for the petition to change the date of Halloween.
- Halloween enthusiasts started the petition last year, asking the federal government to move the annual celebration to the last Saturday of October.
Cigarette Butts Are A Bigger Environmental Threat Than Plastic Straws, Says Research
Plastic isn’t our only enemy, according to a study by the Anglia Ruskin University.
- A study conducted in Cambridge, England by Anglia Ruskin University tells us that aside from plastic, cigarette butts are also another huge threat to our environment.
- Discarded butts not only pollute our ocean but even harms our soil because they're made of harmful material.
Colored Pencil Nails are a Thing and They Actually Look Good
Ladies, would you give this unique nail art a try?
- Nail art designs have evolved through the years
- Nail technicians never seem to run out of crazy and bizarre nail art designs for their clients
- The latest design bound to catch your attention is the colored pencil nail art, which actually looks great.
Like Us On Facebook
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19, Autopsy Report Says
Netizens Are Outraged With TikTok’s “George Floyd Challenge”
Pregnant Elephant Dies After Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Firecrackers
- Interesting5 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG5 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring5 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- OMG7 days ago
Filipino Priests Are Using Crosses and Holy Water to “Exorcise” COVID-19