- A wedding in Paliganh, Patna turned out to be a COVID-19 super spreader after over a hundred guests eventually tested positive of the virus.
- The groom, who has already been sick during the event, died two days later.
- According to relatives, he had diarrhea and high fever but his family didn’t want to postpone the nuptials.
In a tragic twist of things, a wedding in India resulted to more than a hundred individuals getting infected by coronavirus. According to reports, it all happened after the groom – whose family forced him to go ahead with the ceremony despite feeling sick – died two days later.
Apparently, the 30-year-old man had diarrhea and high fever that day but his family didn’t want to delay the ceremony. He was asked to take a paracetamol instead. Over 360 people attended the said event in the city of Paliganj, district of Patna.
He was later rushed to the hospital when his condition worsened and died before reaching the medical facility. The body was no longer tested of coronavirus and was immediately cremated.
Eventually, those who attended the gathering had to undergo testing after they also exhibited symptoms of the disease. The test discovered that over a hundred guests tested positive of COVID-19 including 15 relatives.
In an interview with Indian Express, one of the groom’s relatives said:
“Even though he was feeling unwell by June 14 and wanted the wedding deferred, family heads from both sides advised against it, citing huge financial losses if the arrangements had to be canceled.”
Another relative admitted that they felt “relaxed” since many rural areas “are almost COVID-free.”
Chiranjeev Pandey, a community official, pointed out:
“Our first priority now is to prevent the infection and break the chain. We have sealed parts of the neighboring Meetha Kuan, Khagari and some parts of the sub-urban marketplace of Paliganj.”
Watch the video report here:
24 Funny Grandparents Spotted Wearing Inappropriate Shirts
#5 has to be my favorite!
We all love our grandparents! They’re just adorable, generous, sweet, supportive, and badass all at the same time. On top of that, they can also be unexpectedly hilarious.
Baby Born Without All Four Limbs Baffles Doctors
She is perfectly healthy despite the absence of limbs.
- The baby girl has Tetra-Amelia, an autosomal recessive congenital disorder that leaves one without all the limbs of the body.
- She is perfectly healthy despite the absence of limbs.
- Australian Christian evangelist and motivational speaker Nick Vujicic has tetra-amelia syndrome, born with only two small deformed feet.
Smelly Durian Package Sends Six People To Hospital, Causes Building Evacuation In Germany
The mysterious package caused widespread panic.
- A mysterious package in the post office of Schweinfurt, Germany has caused a massive building evacuation.
- Several people also had to seek medical help after complaining of nausea.
- It turns out the said package contained 4 durian fruits.
Like Us On Facebook
New Snapchat Filter Transforms Your Dogs Into Disney Characters
Nurse Evicted from Boarding House After Telling Landlady She Has Covid-19
90-Year-Old Grandfather Came Out as Gay During the Pandemic
Devoted Husband Succumbs to Coronavirus After Visiting Wife on Deathbed
- News6 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News6 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art5 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie
- History5 days ago
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World