- The global death toll of COVID-19 has continually risen with the increasing number of confirmed cases.
- The deaths hit the 500,000 marker, with 10 million cases worldwide.
- This new levels came out right after government agencies started contemplating about reopening public places.
- Health officials believe that the grim figures suggest under- reporting of cases.
The global deaths from COVID-19 have gone beyond the 500,000 mark, says a report from the New York Times database. The grim marker was hit as the world’s total confirmed cases rose to 10 million.
Even as the world struggles with the aftereffects of the painful lockdown measures, new infections are still adding up to the total numbers.
Historically, the global growth rate of the infection had been at a hundred percent, but now public health officials say that the numbers may have been substantially underestimated.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the real numbers may actually be 10 times more than what was originally reported. In the United States and in other countries, earlier limitations in testing capabilities have significantly hampered the declaration of the correct figures.
The recent developments in COVID-19 testing may be the cause of the surging numbers but easing up on restrictions may bring an even larger wave of risks and actual infection. The possibility of renewed intensity of the spread of COVID-19 is forcing back plans of re-opening many places.
As the death tolls climb sharply in many countries, a lot of ‘worrisome factors’ are also keep cropping up. Whether it is the young ones who are becoming dynamic carrier or the old ones who have higher risk of death, COVID-19 is an enemy that is undeniably reducing populations everywhere.
A top CDC officer said: “We are not even beginning to be over this.”
Meanwhile, Arizona Governor Doug Ducey told the media:
“Our expectation is that our numbers will be worse. We’re going to continue to adjust based on what the data or the information says.”
Brand-New Lamborghini Gets Wrecked Just 20 Minutes After Leaving the Dealership
It just stopped in the middle of the road.
- The sports car just stopped in the middle of the road, causing a van to crash on its rear.
- Most of the car's back was crunched up and it even lost its back wheels.
- The driver of the van suffered minor head injuries.
Christian Protesters Defy Mask Mandate Claiming It Is “The Work Of The Devil”
“(Masks) throw God’s wonderful breathing system out the door,” they said.
- A group of protesters in Palm Beach County, Florida openly admitted they will not follow the mask mandate, despite a new law requiring it.
- Some of them described that rule as "the devil's law" because it "throws God's wonderful breathing system out the door."
U.S. Accuses China of Sending “Hundreds Of Thousands” of Chinese Abroad To Spread COVID-19
“China created this virus, they hid the virus, and they sent over hundreds of thousands of Chinese citizens here to spread that around and around the world”.
- U.S. President Donald Trump's trade adviser accused China for "deliberately" spreading coronavirus by sending hundreds of thousands of Chinese abroad.
- He also claimed that China hid and created the virus, which eventually killed over 100,000 Americans.
Chinese Textbook Changes Bible Story, Claims Jesus Killed A Sinner
Huge Fire Breaks Out In Huawei 5G Research Facility In China
How An Old TV Caused An Entire Village To Lose Broadband Access Daily For 18 Months
The Circular Gardens of Brøndby Haveby
Sci/Tech4 days ago
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Videos7 days ago
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
Travel4 days ago
Sigiriya, an Ancient Fortress in Sri Lanka
Videos3 days ago
Huge Iceberg Flips Over On Arctic Explorers Who Tried To Climb It