Connect with us

People

Judge Orders 30-Year-Old Man To Vacate Parents’ House After They Complained Against Him

He does not help in household chores nor support financially.

A 30-year old man has been ordered by a judge to vacate his parents’ house after his parents brought matters to the court as their last recourse to have him evicted from home. After several attempts to have him move out failed, it was time for the court to meddle, his parents thought.

While it is the responsibility of the parents to provide for the needs of their children, some cultures dictate that they should only do so for them until a certain age. When children come of the right age and are considered adults, they are already expected to fend for themselves.

Michael Rotondo refused to move out of his parents’ house despite being 30 already.

Source: Fox News

As Michael Rotondo is already 30 years-old and has repeatedly refused to leave their family home despite his parents’ pleas, his mother and father Mark and Christina were left with no choice but to take matters to the court. According to the Rotondo couple, they had been trying to evict their son from their home as, apart from not paying rent, he was also not contributing to the household in any way.

Before matters reached the court though, the elderly Rotondo even offered their son a financial assistance of $1,100 so that he could find a place of his own. They also tried to help him look for a job, believing that he can find one despite his poor work history.

Defending himself in court, Michael said that he was never expected to contribute to expenses or to help with chores at his parents’ home.

Apparently, New York State Supreme Court Judge Donald Greenwood agreed with Mark and Christina and ordered Michael to vacate his parents’ house immediately.

It goes without saying that the younger Rotondo was not happy with the judge’s verdict and had said that he would appeal the ruling.

Source: ABC

In an interview, Michael explained that his focus on fatherhood is the primary reason why he could not work. However, it has been revealed that he has already lost his visitation rights to his kid.

“I’ve been a father for the past few years. That’s what I’ve been doing. I really haven’t been pursuing a career…That’s why I’m not the CEO of a big company. That’s why I’m living with my parents still,” he said.

People

Prince Harry’s Hot Cousin Is Now Stealing The Spotlight — Who Is Louis Spencer?

Now that Harry’s unavailable, Louis Spencer might just be your newest Royal crush.

Prince Harry was considered one of the world's most eligible bachelor, but that title no longer applies when he promised himself to actress Meghan Markle as the world watched on Saturday. While a lot of ladies' hearts were broken, a new eye candy might just be the remedy.

Harry's cousin, Louis Spencer Viscount Althorp, is making the headlines after he was spotted attending the Royal Wedding. The young hunky blonde could easily be the new most eligible bachelor. Word is that he's single and we're pretty sure a lot of women hope he's ready to mingle. So who is Louis Spencer and what do Royal fans need to know about him?

Goodbye, Prince Harry!

...

Continue Reading

People

Guy Invites Girlfriend Over To His Messy House To Test If She’s ‘Wife Material’

He intentionally made his kitchen filthy to see if his girlfriend is “wife material” enough to clean it up.

Finding someone you believe will be "wife material" can be challenging but once you do, it's easy to consider yourself a lucky man. One man, however, doesn't know yet if his girlfriend will make an excellent wife so he came up with an idea to give her a test.

Musician VJ a.k.a. The Liveman took to social media to share his plan on how he can tell if he is with someone who will actually be a good wife in the future. He invited his girl over to his place for the first time ever hoping that she'll clean up after him. However, his plan backfired and he even got slammed by the online community.

The dude posted photos of his filthy kitchen to test his girlfriend.

...

Continue Reading

People

Overweight Couple Gets Banned From Taxis After Breaking TWO Cars’ Suspensions

“This is discrimination against larger people like me,” said Marcus Edwards.

A overweight couple from Birmingham, England is furious after being banned from taxis in their area. The pair, who weigh 770 pounds together, are complaining about it, saying the ban is completely unfair.

According to Marcus Edwards and Taylor Faulkner, they use Centrex Cars often, especially when they go to the house of Edwards’ mom. The company, however, did not accept it when the two tried to book a taxi recently.

Marcus Edwards (29) and Taylor Faulkner (26) were banned by Centrex Cars for damaging two taxis.

...

Continue Reading