Connect with us

OMG

‘Condom Challenge’ Shows Teens Snorting Condoms Up Their Noses And Out of Their Mouths

All for the sake of likes and views!

Just as we’re glad that the Tide Pod challenge is already over, another ridiculous social media challenge has recently surfaced among youngsters. It’s called the ‘Condom Challenge’ and it’s truly disturbing.

What is it exactly? Well, this challenge involves inhaling a condom through a person’s nostril and then pulling it out of the throat through his or her mouth.

As you can imagine, it’s unbelievable and very hard to watch.

Health experts are warning against the trend – because it’s obviously dangerous!

First and foremost, snorting a condom can be a choking hazard since it can potentially block the airway. Moreover, the lubricant used on most condoms can cause irritation and lead either to infection or trigger an allergic reaction.

All for the sake of likes and views!

As Bruce Lee, associate professor at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, perfectly summed up:

“When is using a condom a bad idea? When you are trying to snort it up your nose and pull it out through your mouth.

“Even if you manage to successfully pull the condom out through your mouth, inhaling a condom up your nose would be very uncomfortable and potentially quite painful.

“Would it really be worth all that just to get more likes and views?”

Watch this video and see for yourself:

Like Logo on Facebook

Apparently, the challenge has been around for a while but has recently re-emerged among teens.

We did some digging and we found out that the said challenge has been around since 2007. In 2013, one YouTube channel even did the challenge, attracting over a hundred videos from participants.

Meanwhile, reports also tell us that a woman died in 2016 after accidentally swallowing a condom – which had to be removed surgically from her appendix because it caused appendicitis.

So yes, we hope parents and teachers alike warn youngsters that their safety and health aren’t worth risking for this stupid trend.

OMG

Holy Week Celebration Is B****l and Bloody in the Philippines

Self-flagellation is done by devotees during Lenten in the hopes of atoning for their sins.

For many Christians, Holy Week is an important holiday commemorating the life, teachings, sacrifice, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It is celebrated differently across the world and perhaps no other is as bizarre as how it’s done in the Philippines.

A predominantly Catholic country, Maundy Thursday and Good Friday are considered national holidays in the Philippines. This means private businesses and government agencies suspend work and people return to their home provinces to commemorate Holy Week.

The weird thing, however, is the fact that some devotees engage in self-flagellation to imitate the sufferings of Christ - to the point of even getting crucified!

As you can imagine, it’s really gruesome and bloody! Check out the photos below and see for yourself. ...

Continue Reading

OMG

Botched Tattoo Job Leaves Woman With Slug-Like Eyebrows

Her new brows are much wider than her natural brows.

Be careful when going for a permanent change on your body like getting tattoos or cosmetic surgery. Professional work that produces great results doesn't come cheap. Otherwise, you'll be left with something horrible that you would need to live with for the rest of your life.

Case in point is a woman who was left with slug-like eyebrows after getting an eyebrow tattoo done by an inexperienced artist. Kanyarat Chaichan, 26, of Thailand was devastated by the unsightly 1cm-wide eyebrow she got and could no longer have fixed because she can't afford them.

This was how Kanyarat looked before getting eyebrow tattoos.

And this is what she ended up with.

...

Continue Reading

OMG

Woman D**s After Getting Acupuncture That Used Bee Stings Instead Of Needles

She had bee acupuncture sessions in the past but did not develop any reaction.

Acupuncture has been used over centuries as an effective alternative medicine. However, a different version of it led to the death of a woman in Spain.

The woman underwent a 'Bee Acupuncture', wherein live bees are used instead of the traditional needles. In this method, bee venom is introduced into the skin to treat a variety of illnesses.

Bee acupuncture uses bee stings instead of needles.

Source: Pixabay

Apparently, the woman was allergic to the bee venom, leading to a fatal complication - anaphylactic shock. ...

Continue Reading