- An unidentified female nurse in Wuhan, Hubei has uploaded a video online, claiming that there are now around 90,000 people have been infected by coronavirus in China.
- Official government reports say there are 1,975 cases so far.
- The nurse reminded people to avoid going outdoors and also issued a plea for donations, saying medical professionals in the frontline of battling the illness are running out of resources.
An unnamed nurse in Wuhan has recently uploaded a video online, claiming that the Chinese government has been downplaying the coronavirus issue all along. According to health officials, there are currently 1,975 confirmed cases of the disease in the country.
This, however, is not exactly the case, said the nurse, pointing out that the problem is much worse than what we’ve been told so far. “I’m currently in Hubei where the Wuhan Coronavirus started,” the nurse said at the start of the video. “I’m here to tell you the whole truth.”
The anonymous whistleblower disclosed that about 90,000 people in China have already been infected by the illness.
“Currently, there are 90,000 people infected in all of China.,” she claimed. Wearing a full face mask and a protective suit, the nurse also warned people against going outdoors, especially those planning to go out and dine to celebrate the Lunar New Year.
“If you stay safe and healthy, you can celebrate it again with your loved ones for next year and the following year,” she emphasized in the 4-minute video.
Medical professionals are allegedly facing a shortage of resources as they try to contain the deadly outbreak.
The woman also issued a plea to the viewers, asking people to share the video and to send donations because they are running out of resources. “Please donate disposable goggles, masks, and clothes,” she specified.
You can watch the full video here:
According to official reports, there are, so far, 2,010 confirmed cases of the disease across the world.
A widespread lockdown and ban on wildlife trade has since been implemented in China to contain the situation.
Meanwhile, President Xi Jinping has told senior officials that country is indeed facing a “grave situation.”
Health authorities have also revealed that Wuhan needs 100,000 protective suits but only have 13,000. Presently, stocks are being shipped to the area and purchases from other countries have also been made.
On top of that, construction workers are hard at work building a new hospital in Wuhan to accommodate more coronavirus patients.
Coronavirus ability to spread is “getting stronger,” China admitted.
Deadly Chinese Wuhan Virus Speculated to Have Come From Bat Soup
Bat soup is a known delicacy in the city of Wuhan.
- Protein codes found in the virus are just like the ones found in snakes, which hunt for bats in the wild.
- Bat soup is a common delicacy in Wuhan.
- Bats were confirmed to be the source of the SARS virus.
Vice Mayor Claims Lava Stops When Its Wet, Police Wants To Throw Him Into Taal Volcano
He also wants residents within the danger zone to return home, despite warnings of hazardous eruption.
- Vice Mayor Charlie Natanauan of Talisay, Batangas thinks residents within the danger zone of Taal Volcano should already return home, despite Alert Level #4 warnings.
- Natanauan says seismologists' "opinions" about the eruption is already damaging the local economy.
- The police chief of Calabarzon said he'll throw Natanauan to the volcano as a sacrifice if people go back to their residences because of his encouragements.
Unscrupulous Sellers Get Bashed For Overpricing Face Masks Amid Taal Volcano Eruption
Greedy merchants are selling the masks for up to 10x their original price.
- The price of N95 face masks have ridiculously skyrocketed in Manila, Philippines.
- Demand for the said mask has gone up in the country following Taal Volcano's eruption.
- Government officials have assured the public that appropriate action will be taken against the enterprising merchants.
Like Us On Facebook
Daredevil Tried Proving Earth Is Flat, Dies After Launching Himself in Homemade Rocket
Teacher Stumbles Upon an Adorable Sight of Three Baby Bears “Dancing” in the Forest
A Puppy Who Can’t Walk Becomes Friends With a Pigeon Who Can’t Fly
Teen Girl Shares Sad Story of Living In The Wuhan Outbreak
A “Prophet” in Malawi Allegedly Sells Soap That Can Wash Away Your Sins
Is Quaden Bayles Really 18 Years Old and His Bullying Story a Scam?
Woman Captures Powerful “Eye of the Storm” Photo When Storm Ciara Subsided
Calf Born on Valentine’s Day Has a Perfect Heart-Shaped Mark on Her Forehead