- Brady Campbell, 6, of Stapleton, Colorado has been selling lemonade outside their home.
- Much to his buyers’ surprise, they learned he’s doing it to raise money so he can take his mom on a date.
- The young gentleman, who has lost his dad to cancer, has since touched the hearts of many in the community.
It’s always wonderful when we hear about selfless acts of kindness in the middle of a tragedy. And of course, it gets even more touching when the said good deed is actually done by a child.
Case in point, a 6-year-old kid recently gained lots of love and respect not only from his local community but also from netizens everywhere. Brady, who is from Stapleton, Colorado, is being hailed by many as the “sweetest boy ever” because of his good heart.
Meet Brady Campbell, 6.
So what makes Brady so special, you ask?
According to a report, the little guy, like most kids his age, is selling lemonade outside of their home. His purpose for selling the summer beverage, however, is what sets him apart from other youngsters – he’s actually aiming to earn some cash so he can go out on a date wit his mother.
A police officer, who bought a cup of cool lemonade from Brady, later learned about his story and even found out that the boy’s father has passed away because of cancer just the day before.
Soon thereafter, the uniformed customer used his radio to contact fellow cops in the area, telling them about Brady. News immediately spread, not only among the police force but also with the emergency responders and firefighters because of that initial call.
Members of the community also showed their support for Brady’s fundraising project and he has since become a local sensation after his story caught the attention of several news sources and numerous social media users.
His late dad would surely be proud!
Kudos to young Brady for his heart of gold and kudos to everyone who did their share to make the kid’s goal a reality. It’s definitely moments like this that restore our faith in humanity.
Watch this video report:
Pilot Dad Resigns From Airline After 40 Years To Fly With Daughters Working For Rival Company
COOLEST. DAD. EVER.
- A 58-year-old pilot decided to leave the airline he worked for after a 40-year career.
- His reason? He wanted to work in the same company as his two daughters, who are now pilots as well.
- The awesome dad had to get a new rating and is starting fresh as a junior pilot just so he could get the chance to fly with his daughters.
Adorable One-Eyed Kitten With Four Ears Overcomes Odds To Find Forever Home
This brave little guy is a true survivor!
- Frankie the kitten had several health problems early on in his young life.
- The tiny cat had to have an eye removed, teeth filed down, and still requires knee surgery.
- Nevertheless, Frankenkitten overcame all the odds and found a loving forever home.
Lonely Husky Escapes Owner’s Yard To Hug Labrador Retriever Best Friend
The two dogs were so happy to finally meet each other!
- A lonely husky managed to escape when his owner left the gate open.
- However, instead of running away, the dog went up to his neighbor's house where his best friend lives.
- The two dogs have only been communicating through barks but they hugged over the fence when they finally met.