- A Golden Retriever needed to have his eyes removed after a strange medical condition.
- Jake’s owners were worried that being blind would make life difficult for the pup.
- Luckily, Jake’s own best friend Addie stepped in to serve as his personal guide dog.
Some animals are truly amazing at watching out for each other. A Golden Retriever lost his eyes due to a medical condition. Although his owners were worried about the pooch being blind, the pup actually managed to find his own guide dog. Not surprisingly, the pair are inseparable and might be the cutest BFFs you’ll find on the internet.
Jake is a two-year-old Golden Retriever whose eyes had somehow stopped producing tears. His owners were given the option to have the eyes surgically removed or have Jake put down. It was a tough decision to make but Jake’s owners decided to give the pooch a chance at life. Amazingly, Jake’s own best friend Addie stepped in to help him navigate life without his eyes.
Jake and Addie have been best friends for some time before Jake’s eyes began to deteriorate. Not surprisingly, Addie was completely supportive of her friend after his surgery and served as his new eyes.
“Jake follows Addie’s sound and smell. After Jake’s surgery, Addie wore a little bell on her collar for a while until he got used to tracking her on his own,” their owner Kim said.
According to Kim, the BFFs have distinct personalities that make them the perfect pair.
“Jake has a laid back surfer dude type personality. He sleeps on his back with his feet up in the air. Addie, on the other hand, is more of a cuddler. She loves being everywhere we are and is always ready to share kisses,” Kim said.
Sweet Lady Has Knitted Over 450 Cozy Blankets And Coats For Shelter Dogs
The dogs love Maisie’s fluffy blankets!
- An 89-year-old woman named Maisie Green decided to keep the shelter dogs warm during winter with homemade blankets and coats.
- She says she enjoys knitting as much as she loves dogs.
- Amazingly, she has knitted over 450 blankets and coats - and the number keeps growing!
Turtle Who Lost Its Legs Gets LEGO Wheelchair From Awesome Veterinarians
Pedro the turtle is certainly loving his new wheels!
- Pedro the box turtle lost both of his hind legs and was having trouble getting around.
- It is unclear how Pedro lost his legs but his owner was worried it would affect the turtle's life.
- Luckily, the veterinarians decided to build a LEGO wheelchair for the adventurous little turtle.
Girl Surprises Stepdad With The Most Heartwarming Father’s Day Gift EVER
He couldn’t help but cry!
- Twitter netizen Sophia Kallie surprised her stepdad with an awesome Father's Day gift.
- According to Sophia, he wrote her inspiring notes everyday for six years.
- Now she took it upon herself to surprise him for Father's Day.
Like Us On Facebook
Funny Photo Shows Baby Frowning At Doctor Trying To Make Her Cry
An Infant of a Mother With Virus Recovered from CoronaVirus without Meds
A Lonely Lighthouse Perfect for Surviving Any Apocalypse
Plus-Sized Woman Loses Weight, Gets Crowned As Miss Great Britain
A Puppy Who Can’t Walk Becomes Friends With a Pigeon Who Can’t Fly
Daredevil Tried Proving Earth Is Flat, Dies After Launching Himself in Homemade Rocket
Teacher Stumbles Upon an Adorable Sight of Three Baby Bears “Dancing” in the Forest
China to Ban Consumption and Trade of Wild Animals