- The artist who painted the Bill Clinton portrait found in Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion has finally broken her silence.
- The painting called ‘Parsing Bill’ depicts the former president in a blue dress and red high heels and posing seductively.
- She revealed that she had also painted George W. Bush as part of her degree show at the New York Academy of Art.
The artist behind the controversial Bill Clinton painting found in Jeffrey Epstein’s home has finally been found and it looks like she had no idea that the billionaire had it in his possession. Interestingly, the woman who painted the portrait revealed that she had worked on it when she was still a student.
Petrina Ryan-Kleid is the young artist who exhibited the original painting called ‘Parsing Bill’ for her degree show when she graduated from the New York Academy of Art. The painting depicts Bill Clinton in what appears to be Monica Lewinsky’s controversial blue dress and red high heels. After it was sold, Ryan-Kleid claims that she had no idea it would end up in Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion.
The original painting by Petrina Ryan-Kleid is called ‘Parsing Bill’.
Ryan-Kleid revealed that the painting was sold seven years ago when she was still a student.
“In 2012, as a grad student at the New York Academy of Art, I painted pictures of Presidents Clinton and Bush as part of my Master’s thesis. When the school put on a fundraiser at the Tribeca Ball that year, they sold my painting to one of the attendees,” Ryan-Kleid said.
“I had no idea who the buyer was at the time. As with most of my paintings, I had completely lost track of this piece when it was sold seven years ago. So it was a complete surprise to me to learn yesterday that it wound up in Epstein’s home.”
The anonymous source who found the painting in Epstein’s mansion spotted the painting through an open door as she walked through the house with her business partner. She added that there was a young girl of about 14 years old who was waiting for Epstein during their meeting.
Petrina Ryan-Kleid is unsure whether the painting found in Epstein’s home is the original canvas or a print.
Epstein was arrested in July on federal charges for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York. He committed suicide on August 10, 2019, in his jail cell.
See more about the story below:
Feminist Designs “Anti-Manspreading” Chair, Wins an Award for It
Close those legs, boy.
- The chair for males forces a man to sit with his legs together.
- Feminism and sexism are inspirations for her project.
- The design was part of her final project for her university.
Now It’s Possible to Turn the Ashes of Your Beloved Pets into Lovely Paw-Shaped Glass Replicas
It’s the prettiest memorial for your beloved pet!
- Paw-shaped glass art has become popular, especially among dog and cat lovers.
- A teaspoon of your pet's ash is mixed with the other materials in blowing glass.
- You can also request for wearable art, like a pendant.
Guy Recreates Prehistoric Times By Taking Photos of Realistic Dinosaur Toys
He even shared tips and tricks about how he achieved the effects!
- Based in Paris, French photographer Mathieu Stern loves experimenting to achieve interesting results in his photography.
- In a new series, Stern took photos of ultra realistic toy dinosaurs to recreate prehistoric times.
- The mind blowing photos have gained a lot of attention online among netizens.
- Aside from the pictures, Stern also posted two videos where he shared interesting photography tips and tricks.
Like Us On Facebook
Minneapolis Rioters Play Audio From The Purge: “Any And All Crime Will Be Legal For 12 Continuous Hours”
Filipino Priests Are Using Crosses and Holy Water to “Exorcise” COVID-19
Canadian Teacher Tells Student To “Go Back To The Philippines And Work On Rice Farms”
Stray Cat Carries Her Sick Kitten to the Hospital and the Medics Rush to Help
Men Are More Effective Grocery Shoppers Than Women In Times During COVID-19, Japanese Official Says
Aggressive Cannibal Rats Are On The Loose In The US Amidst Pandemic, CDC Warns
Woman Strips Off Underwear and Wears It As Face Mask After She Was Refused Service
New UK Law Makes All Adults in England Automatically Organ Donors
- Inspiring6 days ago
Boy Weeps With Joy At His First McDonald’s Meal After Months of Lockdown
- News4 days ago
Anti-Parasitic Drug Killed COVID-19 Within 48 Hours, Australian Scientists Discovered
- People5 days ago
Woman Completes 20 Courses from Major Universities While In Quarantine
- People5 days ago
Parents Shocked After 8-Week-Old Baby Learns To Stand Up On Her Own