The terrifying footage below shows us what exactly happens when an amateur cook makes a mistake that almost cost him his life. Apparently, the man threw a bucket full of fire starters to his backyard barbecue.
As anyone can easily imagine, it didn’t go well for him and everything has been captured on film by his friend. The said footage eventually went viral on social media after several news sources picked up on the story.
The shocking incident happened in Blaxlands Ridge, New South Wales in Australia.
Initially, we can see the unnamed guy stoking the fire with wood. Shortly thereafter, he reached for a blue bucket which, perhaps unknown to him, was full of fire starters.
What happened next definitely caught him off guard – and almost led to his death.
In mere seconds, the man found himself engulfed in the fire. Fortunately, he was able to run away from the flames and even take his shirt off.
According to a Daily Mail report, the poor guy was immediately taken to a nearby hospital to received medical treatment. Although he suffered “from severe burns”, the good news is that he is “currently recovering” from his injuries.
Watch the video and see how it all happened:
Be warned against backyard blazes!
Observing fire safety is definitely important if you are planning to do some backyard grilling.
The This Old House website warns that although grill fires on residential properties “result in a small number of deaths each year, they do cause 100 injuries, and a whopping $37 million in damage.”
So yes, it’s important to keep fire hazards away in order to avoid having the same accident as the man did in this viral video. You don’t want to end up in a hospital bed when you’re only craving for some grilled meat!
College Student Reportedly Cut Off His P***s After Girlfriend Said It Was ‘Too Small’
The guy and his girlfriend reportedly had a bad breakup.
A college student in Guangzhou is said to have "castrated" himself after he had a fight with his girlfriend. The rumor started on WeChat where photos and videos of a young man naked from the waist down and legs covered in blood spread like wildfire.
According to reports, the man from Guangdong Peizheng College cut off his own manhood after his lady described it to be "too small." The college has confirmed in a statement that the student did harm himself inside his dorm room on Tuesday at around 2 p.m. School officials were notified about the incident and they immediately took the student to a hospital.
Photos of the college student with bloodied legs circulated on social media.
It remains to be seen why he had an injury.
Museum Exhibition Accused Of Using Corpses Of Executed Chinese Political Prisoners
Some doctors believe these bodies were not willingly donated.
Real Bodies: The Exhibition, an exhibit in Sydney that shows preserved cadavers, aims to show people how the human body functions. However, concerned doctors fear that the bodies displayed actually belonged to Chinese political prisoners that were executed.
The bodies in the gruesome exhibit were skinned exposing organs, muscles, tendons and bones and some doctors believe that they belonged to people who did not willingly donate them.
Real Bodies: The Exhibition will open on April 14 at Byron Kennedy Hall, Sydney, Australia.
Preserved cadavers are believed to belong to Chinese political prisoners.
3-Foot-Long Cable Removed From Man’s P***s After He Inserted It To Relieve An Itch
The man learned his lesson the hard way.
Doctors in China have yet again encountered a truly bizarre medical case - removing a three-foot or one-meter long phone cable from a man's penis. Oddly and shockingly, the unnamed man who's said to be in his 60s came up with the idea of inserting the item into his member to relieve the itchiness.
The man had prostatitis or inflammation of the prostate and the itch in his urethra was giving him a hard time. When the man tried to pull out the cable once he's done, it somehow tied a knot inside the bladder, which then caused bleeding.
The pensioner was then rushed to the hospital to get surgery.
Dalian urologist Dr. Gao Zhanfeng said that the cable used was about five millimeters in width, Daily Mail reported. Gao explained that the knots got much tighter when the man forced to pull it out. And this resulted in the bleeding of the patient's bladder...