For the most part, our siblings are gifts. They are there for us during tough times, offering their unwavering support and a shoulder to cry on; they are also present during happy times, cheering us on and giving us a tap on our backs for a job well done.
However, there are also days when siblings show their playful side and decide to mess around with us a bit. A dose of annoying antics and bullying won’t harm, right? And when these impish brothers and sisters unleash their mischievous jokes, we are left with two choices: get touchy or laugh along.
We choose to laugh along. We hope you will, too, with the following compilation of hilarious photos that show just how much of a funny jerk a sibling can turn out to be.
Check out these photos:
1. His brother thinks that Nicholas Cage is a huge d-bag. Having a history of pranking each other, this guy and his girlfriend came up with the idea.
2. Poor brother had to work, so he had to ask the feisty sibling to save him a little of everything.
3. An extremely hot day, and dear brother offers you this.
4. A playlist made by cocky brother
5. This guy’s wife just graduated from the police academy so his sister-in-law sent them these.
6. Replaced a picture of sister with that of Vladimir Putin before Christmas. Nobody has noticed yet…
7. This might make you want to punch your brother squarely in his jaw.
8. Poor sister is a vegan, crashed and passed out on sibling’s pad. Boy, she’d be so confused when she wakes up.
9. Ice cream for you. Love, Dearest Sister.
10. Sister got married and asked to save a newspaper from her wedding day. Good choice, mate!
11. Ever received weirdly cropped photos from a sibling?
12. The most epic birthday card there is.
13. Leeching off brother’s Netflix account, eh?
14. Little brother did this when left home alone. Guess kids really shouldn’t be left alone.
15. Younger brother is Jigsaw.
16. A powerful response from sister to a snapchat of a party held when the parents went away somewhere. (It’s their dad!)
17. Prank war to the next level. Tough guys love pink, right?
18. Paying off the $1,000-debt to dear brother.
19. Sister’s nickname is giraffe, thanks to her long neck, and she haes it. She’ll receive this gift on her next birthday.
20. Mom: Your sister is sleeping in your room.
Aren’t they adorable?
Bees Kill Penguins by Stinging Them in the Eyes
2000 Kilogram Sunfish Caught Off North African Coast
Man Embezzles $57K in COVID-19 Relief to Buy Pokemon Cards
Florida Man Catches and “Recycles” Alligator in Driveway
Man Shocks Reporter on How He’d Spend the Lottery Winnings
Man Joins Search Operation Not Realizing He’s the One Missing
World’s Oldest Rhino Dies in Italian Zoo at 54 Years Old
Meet Quilty – Cat Escape Artist Helping Other Cats Jailbreak
Fans Use American Flag to Save Falling Cat During Football Game in Miami
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture
Entertainment9 months ago
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Could “Unite The People” If He Runs As US President, Says The Undertaker
OMG9 months ago
Pastor Heals People By Farting The ‘Holy Spirit’ On Their Faces
Sci/Tech7 months ago
After Over A Year Into The Pandemic, WHO Finally Admits Coronavirus Airborne Transmission Is Possible
Sci/Tech8 months ago
“Pyramid-Shaped” UFO Videos And Pics Are Authentic, Pentagon Confirms