For the most part, our siblings are gifts. They are there for us during tough times, offering their unwavering support and a shoulder to cry on; they are also present during happy times, cheering us on and giving us a tap on our backs for a job well done.
However, there are also days when siblings show their playful side and decide to mess around with us a bit. A dose of annoying antics and bullying won’t harm, right? And when these impish brothers and sisters unleash their mischievous jokes, we are left with two choices: get touchy or laugh along.
We choose to laugh along. We hope you will, too, with the following compilation of hilarious photos that show just how much of a funny jerk a sibling can turn out to be.
Check out these photos:
1. His brother thinks that Nicholas Cage is a huge d-bag. Having a history of pranking each other, this guy and his girlfriend came up with the idea.
2. Poor brother had to work, so he had to ask the feisty sibling to save him a little of everything.
3. An extremely hot day, and dear brother offers you this.
4. A playlist made by cocky brother
5. This guy’s wife just graduated from the police academy so his sister-in-law sent them these.
6. Replaced a picture of sister with that of Vladimir Putin before Christmas. Nobody has noticed yet…
7. This might make you want to punch your brother squarely in his jaw.
8. Poor sister is a vegan, crashed and passed out on sibling’s pad. Boy, she’d be so confused when she wakes up.
9. Ice cream for you. Love, Dearest Sister.
10. Sister got married and asked to save a newspaper from her wedding day. Good choice, mate!
11. Ever received weirdly cropped photos from a sibling?
12. The most epic birthday card there is.
13. Leeching off brother’s Netflix account, eh?
14. Little brother did this when left home alone. Guess kids really shouldn’t be left alone.
15. Younger brother is Jigsaw.
16. A powerful response from sister to a snapchat of a party held when the parents went away somewhere. (It’s their dad!)
17. Prank war to the next level. Tough guys love pink, right?
18. Paying off the $1,000-debt to dear brother.
19. Sister’s nickname is giraffe, thanks to her long neck, and she haes it. She’ll receive this gift on her next birthday.
20. Mom: Your sister is sleeping in your room.
Aren’t they adorable?
20 Signs That Prove Stupidity Is Still Everywhere These Days
These signs are either made by dumb people or for dumb people.
With all the advanced technology and modern innovations easily available at our fingertips, you’d think people living in the world today are much, much smarter than those who existed, say, a hundred or so years ago.
That is, unfortunately, not the case.
These 20 hilarious photos we’ve compiled below will show you that stupidity is very much alive in our days. The signs are all around us – like literally! Either these signs are made by dumb people or for dumb people. Or probably both, who are we kidding here!...
Hot Girl in the Sauna ‘Turns On’ 6 Men in Funny Beer Commercial
This German beer ad, which is set in a sauna, is literally too hot to handle.
If you've ever come across the ads that are aired on European TV channels, you'd realize that they're far more liberal than those aired in other parts of the world. In fact, we stumbled upon this German beer ad that's set in a sauna.
The brand of the beer is Göttinger. It's classified as a Pilsener beer. The beverage is produced by Einbecker Brauhaus, a brewery in Einbeck, Lower Saxony in the northwestern part of Germany.
It's NOT what you think.
Guy’s Emotionless Reaction to Crazy Slingshot Ride With His Girl is ExtremelyHilarious
She probably told him she only liked him as a friend.
It is an established fact that the SlingShot ride is not recommended for the faint of heart. We already know that judging by the many videos we’ve seen online of hilarious reactions of people screaming their lungs out (or even passing out) while being catapulted about a hundred meters off the ground.
Also, we’ve heard about terrifying incidents such as when a SlingShot rope accidentally snapped in an amusement park which turned out to be a ‘mechanical failure.’
So yes, not for the faint of heart....
Like Us On Facebook
Heartbreaking Video Shows Bullied Kid With Dwarfism Begging Mom For Rope To Kill Himself
672-Year Old Corpses Believe to be Victims of “Black Death” Uncovered
Loving Bro Creates a Stunning Gown for His Sister’s JS Prom
Trapped Canadian Vlogger Will Not Leave Wuhan without Her Cat
Adele Flaunts Fit Figure As She Rocks Tight Gym Clothes
Parents, Warn Your Kids About This Dangerous New Online Challenge
People in Singapore Are Allegedly Putting Condoms on Their Fingers When Touching Elevator Buttons
Keeping Water Bottles In Your Car Can Cost You Your Life