Mia Khalifa is officially engaged to longtime boyfriend Robert Sandberg. However, the Swedish chef almost lost the ring he was planning to give to the former adult star when the proposal didn’t go as planned.
Khalifa, who has also worked as a sports broadcaster, announced the engagement on her official Instagram account. Interestingly, it was Sandberg who shared the hilarious story of how his fiancée almost ate the engagement ring.
Khalifa shared the gorgeous photo of the couple.
Sandberg also shared several photos of the couple after their engagement. One of his posts confirmed that the chef proposed to Khalifa at the Chicago restaurant Smyth and it almost ended in disaster. Sandberg wrote:
“The ring was hidden in a bowl of dried ingredients and came out as a ‘new serving’. Mia was too curious and too eager to taste so she started to eat the inedible ingredients. I told her not do it and then I put the ring on the finger,”
We’re certainly glad that Khalifa didn’t chomp down on the ring that day. Needless to say, the couple are clearly happy and in love.
The couple is all smiles in their engagement photos.
Khalifa revealed that she thought she and Sandberg were celebrating for the chef, who had just received her visa. The former adult star admits she had no idea that Sandberg would propose because she thought he hated restaurant proposals.
“Robert has planted the seed so deep in my mind for so long that he hates restaurant proposals so I never, EVER, saw this coming,” Khalifa wrote.
- COMPANION TEES FOR GROOM & BUDDIES | A special black shirt for the groom himself pairs nicely with a sport grey shirt for all of his friends. A great way to keep your crew together when you head out on the big weekend, and a nice memento that can be worn by itself later on
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel! Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can't feel it.
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you're on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | Our shirts are a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 100% USA-grown cotton. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
It looks like Sandberg’s distraction certainly worked. It was certainly lucky that he managed to stop Khalifa from eating her own engagement ring.
This will be the second marriage for Khalifa, who had divorced her first husband in 2016. The Lebanese-born model had married her high school sweetheart in 2011 but they separated in 2014.
Here’s A Breakdown Of Everything You Missed In ‘Avengers: Endgame’ New Trailer
Are you ready for the Endgame?
Marvel has just released a new trailer for Avengers: Endgame and it certainly gives us an idea of what will happen in the upcoming blockbuster. From a possible trip to the Quantum Realm to a hint at Clint Barton's transformation, here's a breakdown of all the details we found in the trailer.
5 Abandoned Celebrity Mansions With Their Own Intriguing Stories
Neverland Ranch is just one of several abandoned mansions that are up for sale.
There is little doubt that celebrities have the most lavish homes you can find in any neighborhood. So it's no surprise that these houses are immediately purchased by new homeowners as soon as they are available. However, some celebrity mansions have been mysteriously abandoned despite being possible hot properties. These homes happen to have some intriguing stories of their own.
Disney’s Upcoming Streaming App Will Have Every Film They’ve Ever Released
The streaming service will contain “the entire Disney motion picture library.”
If you've been a fan of Disney movies since your childhood days, then this will undoubtedly excite you. As recent reports tell us, the House of Mouse is going to be launching its own streaming service soon - which will contain all the films ever released under the Disney banner.
Yes, you read that right, folks - that's every movie released by the company and much, much more. Sounds like the perfect way for adults to relive the magic of old classics and to introduce them to the younger generation, right
According to Bob Iger, CEO of Disney, the streaming service will be called Disney Plus.
Like Us On Facebook
Japan’s Copper Fiber Face Mask Can Destroy COVID-19 Particles in 4 Hours
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19, Autopsy Report Says
Netizens Are Outraged With TikTok’s “George Floyd Challenge”
- Interesting5 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG5 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring5 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- News7 days ago
Minneapolis Rioters Play Audio From The Purge: “Any And All Crime Will Be Legal For 12 Continuous Hours”