- Here’s an exciting job opportunity for the year 2020, which just might be perfect for you.
- American Marijuana is offering $3,000 a month to anyone who wants to smoke weed and write/vlog about it
- But of course, the perfect candidate needs to meet some requirements.
If you smoke marijuana and you’re highly knowledgeable about it, this new job opportunity may be perfect for you – that is if you live in an American or Canadian state where weed is legal.
Americanmarijuana.org, a marijuana review site, is looking for someone who is enthusiastic about weed. The company is willing to pay up to $36,000 a year to that person who’ll sample the hot stuff in the weed market and write about their experience.
The potential candidate gets to sample different weed-based goodies and write their review.
And it seems that a lot of people are interested in this job advert. American Marijuana’s Dwight Blake, a licensed medical health counselor, who’s organizing the search for the ideal candidate, told reporters that everyone who knew about the job opportunity has so far shown enthusiasm.
“Everyone is going crazy about smoking weed. And getting paid to do just that (and a little more) makes it all the more alluring.”
Of course, it’s an enticing offer, especially for someone who likes to smoke cannabis. Not only will you be paid $3,000 a month, but you’ll also have a go at the latest cannabis-based products.
Do you have what it takes to be a cannabis influencer?
The perfect candidate for this job will be considered as an “influencer” of the marijuana industry. Entrants should be 18 years old and above and should be a resident of any U.S. or Canada state where smoking weed is legal.
If you’re interested, treat it like any job offer – you’ll need to submit a resume and a headshot or a 60-second video from you explaining why you should be chosen for the job. You also need to be comfortable in front of a camera – think more like a vlogger. The company also requires entrants to be healthy enough to taste out cannabis samples and products regularly.
To prove that you are serious about applying, the company will ask you to list six marijuana nicknames. American Marijuana is not just looking for someone who enjoys smoking weed. They need someone who is committed, passionate about the subject and willing to educate the audience on the topic.
So, are you the perfect fit?
The #1 Best Herb Grinder Anodized Aluminum with Pollen Catcher
Are you looking for a premium grinder at the best price? Here’s the ultimate grinder made just for you! Introducing Amazon’s number one best rated Grinder, the Golden Gate Grinder.
- Premium aircraft grade aluminum, precisely machined on computerized CNC machines.
- Four piece grinder with micron stainless steel mesh to filters out pollen.
- Optimum 2.5 inch size, grind a lot herbs in one go.
- Super sharp, well designed, correctly placed teeth for the best grind, does not rip or shred.
- Powerful Neodymium magnets keep the lid on and leftover herbs fresh and odor free.
- Textured sides on the lid give the best slide free grip when grinding your herbs.
- Balanced weight, correct size and thickness of grinder and teeth.
- Tough and reliable, lasts forever. – Silent Grind, smooth and quiet We know you will love it and if you do not
Buy your Golden Gate Grinder now, you will love it.
Melanesians Are The Only Natural Black Blonds in the World
A mutant gene is responsible for the blond hair and black skin.
- Around 5 to 10 percent of Melanesians have bright blond hair, despite their dark skin.
- They have 2 copies of a mutant gene that can be found in 26 percent of the island's people.
- The light hair darkens as one grows older.
Microsoft Japan Adopts 4-Day Workweek, Sees 40% Productivity Increase
All companies should try this!
- Microsoft Japan decided to conduct an experiment where employees only had to come in for four days every week.
- The workforce was given Fridays off, which means a longer weekend.
- Not surprisingly, the shorter workweek resulted in a 40% increase in overall productivity.
High School Holds “Adulting Day” for Students – With Lessons on How to Cook and Pay Bills
Bullitt Central High School made sure their seniors are equipped with the life skills they need – so they held an “Adulting Day”.
- Many young adults today find it challenging to perform daily tasks such as cooking meals and changing car tires
- A high school in Kentucky decided to teach students basic life skills by holding an "Adulting Day"
- Seniors got to pick three "adulting" workshops they wanted to attend
Like Us On Facebook
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19, Autopsy Report Says
Netizens Are Outraged With TikTok’s “George Floyd Challenge”
Pregnant Elephant Dies After Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Firecrackers
- Interesting5 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG5 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring5 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- News6 days ago
Minneapolis Rioters Play Audio From The Purge: “Any And All Crime Will Be Legal For 12 Continuous Hours”