- Two women both went into “shock” after doing the so-called “Menstrual Extraction.”
- Recently it has gained popularity as a method to end periods early.
- A nurse urged women to stop using a vacuum cleaner for extraction purposes.
If you’re a woman then you know how it feels when it comes to “that time of the month” – it can be extremely annoying and sometimes very painful to deal with. Now, there’s plenty of methods out there to get you through a smooth cycle.
But of all the ways to cope with period pains and discomfort, vacuuming your lady part is perhaps one of the worst things you could do. A nurse in Seattle claims two young women were hospitalized after trying to use a vacuum hose to end their periods early.
The nurse took to Twitter to share that two patients, aged 19 and 23, had attempted to end their periods faster using a vacuum cleaner.
Yes, folks, you read that right. A vacuum cleaner!
“Ladies… Please stop using your vacuum hose to end your period early. You’re gonna wind up sucking out a lot more than blood! There were 2 cases of this so far this week and both women had to be admitted. Just… STOP!
It remains unclear why some women do this in the first place, although a lot are saying that this may be their version of a home “menstrual extraction.” The DIY method was first described in the 70s as a way to perform an abortion at home.
The nurse followed up with a tweet about the dangers of using a vacuum to suck out blood.
She noted that periods have steady flows that women’s bodies could tolerate. Using a vacuum to suck all the blood, which increases the flow over 1,000 times, so it can send the body into a shock.
Periods can be extremely painful. Many women suffer severe dysmenorrhea (menstruation pain) and menorrhagia (heavy blood flow), which leads them wanting to end it as soon as possible.
However, using a vacuum cleaner to end all the hassles early is definitely not worth the risk.
Catholic School Replaces A Saint’s Statue Following Ridicule from Community
People are calling it suggestive and obscene.
- Following a backlash from the community, Black Friars School replaced an 'accidentally suggestive' statue of St Martin de Porres.
- The Catholic school issued a statement about it and took action.
- The saint's statue was replaced by a park bench and fiberglass animals.
3-Year-Old Girl Picks ‘The Nun’ As Birthday Theme
Well, this is something you don’t see everyday.
- One little girl is a huge fan of “The Nun”
- After watching the movie at her grandma’s house, Lucia demanded to make it as her theme for her birthday.
- Her cousin posted some photos on social media and quickly went viral.
- “The Nun” actress Bonnie Aarons responded to Lucia.
Smoothie King Employee Fired After Naming Asian Customer ‘Jackie Chan’ On Receipt
“I find this very insulting.. and the three employees working couldn’t stop laughing about it.”
- An employee of Smoothie King employee has recently been fired after referring to an Asian customer as “Jackie Chan” on a receipt.
- The Korean customer, who is Korean, was with his kids at the store.
- Shockingly, this isn’t the only racist incident to happen at a Smoothie King store.
Like Us On Facebook
Cleaning Your Phone Can Help You Prevent Coronavirus, Says Experts
Middle-Age People Share Their Success Stories On Twitter – And Its Truly Inspiring!
Japan Gives 2,000 Free iPhones to Ship Passengers Stranded Because of Coronavirus
112-Year-Old Japanese is the Oldest Man in the World, Says His Secret is Always Smiling and Not Getting Angry
Gaming Has No Future? 27-Year-Old Gamer Buys A Mustang In His Slippers
Wuhan Lady Intentionally Spits on Doorknob Where 30 People Are Infected
Mom Breaks Down In Tears After Seeing Deceased Daughter in Virtual Reality
Disturbing Footages Reveal People Spitting on Elevator Buttons in China Amid Covid-19 Outbreak