- 35-year old Russian influencer Marina Balmasheva made headlines when she posted pictures of her relationship with her 20-year old stepson Vladimir “Voya” Shavyrin back in May.
- Marina divorced Voya’s dad in 2017 and began a relationship with her stepson.
- This was then followed by a video of their simple marriage registry posted on Instagram and a wedding photoshoot.
- The latest update from the couple is that Marina and Voya are expecting a new baby.
At first glance, Marina Balmasheva is just another Instagram influencer with hundreds of thousands of followers. However, she recently catapulted to viral fame after her announcement of her relationship with her stepson.
Marina is 35 years old and was formerly married to 45-year-old Alexey Shavyrin, the father of 20-year old Vladimir “Voya” Shavyrin. They were together for 10 years since 2007 until they ended up getting a divorce.
Marina posted a throwback picture of her and stepson Voya back when he was just 7 years old.
In an interview, Alexey revealed that Marina would seduce her stepson. She would leave their bedroom at night and would have sex with Voya in the adjacent room. He further claims that he once heard them having sex and so demanded divorce – which Marina easily agreed to.
Months after publicly admitting their relationship publicly, Marina posted on her Instagram, that she and Voya had married each other via a simple marriage registry. She also posted a wedding pictorial afterwards.
A video clip of the wedding registry of Marina and Voya
The most recent news from the newlyweds is that they are expecting a baby.
Marina broke the news to Voya as captured in this video below:
Despite backlash from netizens, Marina only has this to say:
“You never know how life will turn out and when you will meet a person who makes you smile. I know that some will judge us, others will support us, but we are happy and wish you to be as well. “
What what else can we say except congratulations to the happy couple and all the best with their love.
Vogue Editor Gets ‘Racially Profiled’ By Security Guard At Their Own Building
“It doesn’t matter what you’ve achieved in the course of your life: The first thing that some people will judge you on is the color of your skin.”
- British Vogue editor-in-chief Edward Enninful has posted how he has been "racially profiled" by a security guard in the magazine's office.
- He wrote about the experience on social media and he has since been flooded by messages of support.
- Vogue publisher Condé Nast has since dismissed the security officer.
Lottery Winner Claims $95 Million Wearing Darth Vader Costume To Hide Identity
Now his relatives and neighbors have no clue…
- A Jamaican man won $95 million in the lottery.
- To hide his identity, he wore a Darth Vader helmet and costume.
- He plans to use the prize money to "buy a bus" and help his family.
Instagram Influencer Who Bragged His Cars And Jets, Arrested For Multi-Million Dollar Cyber Scheme
Investigators used his digital trail to track him down.
- Instagram influencer Ray Hushpuppi has been arrested in Dubai for alleged cyber crimes.
- The Nigerian national, who claimed to be a real estate professional, has been fond of posting about his lavish lifestyle online.
- Investigators used his digital trail to confirm his identity and link him to his illegal activities.
Like Us On Facebook
Beer Company Inadvertently Names their Beverage after Pubic Hair
Golden Retriever Being Abandoned By Its Owner Was Captured on Video
New Zealand Supermarkets Flocked by Panic-Buyers as Country Reimposes Lockdown
People Are Advised To Have Sεx With Masks On And Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’