- Those who tried the Blue Java banana claimed that it tastes like vanilla ice cream.
- They are known as “ice cream bananas” because they have a creamy texture and taste.
- YouTubers tested out the rare bananas to find out if the claims are true.
Bananas are very popular and easy to find. It’s sometimes hard to believe that something so delicious can be nutritious at the same time but bananas prove that you can definitely have both worlds — especially the rare Blue Java Banana.
Blue bananas actually exist in the wild and they are neither Photoshopped or something that came from a Dr. Suess book. In fact, those who tried it claim that they taste like vanilla ice cream!
Blue Java Bananas are also known as “ice cream bananas” because they have a creamy texture and vanilla custard flavor.
According to reports, the Blue Java Banana originated from South East Asia, then spread to Hawaii, Fiji, the Philippines, and Central America. But finding these in the United States is going to be a hard task.
Although Blue Java is probably the most popular name for this fruit, it is also known by other names such as Hawaiian banana in Fiji, Cenizo in Central America, and ice cream banana in Hawaii.
Everything about the Blue Java Banana seems like a hoax, which is why fitness vlogger and raw vegan Grant Campbel, who is mostly known as Raw Aussie Athlete on YouTube, wanted to test it himself. He made a video to show his first reaction when taking a bite of the interesting “ice cream banana.”
“Party in my mouth. So good. Unbelievable. You’ve got to wait until these suckers are so soft that you’re ready to throw them away and then eat them – that’s the time to eat them.”
LadyFlora, who is another YouTuber who tasted the Blue Java Banana, said that it has a “very creamy taste” and a “much milder flavor” than those that are readily available in the market.
Experts Explain Why A Toxic Marriage Is Worse For The Children Than Divorce
An unhappy marriage can be “disastrous for the well-being of the children,” according to experts.
Sure, divorce is not - and should not be - the answer to every marital problem. Challenges and differences are normal in every relationship and, as many strong couples would attest, it is possible to find solutions to most concerns without putting an end to the legal union.
Book Readers Are Nicer, More Emphatic People, According to Science
Would you agree with these observations?
- A research conducted by the Kingston University in London tells us book readers are nicer, more emphatic, and more sociable compared with TV viewers.
- The research involved interviewing 123 individuals. They were even asked to specify what type of genre they prefer reading or watching.
- The result breaks stereotypes than bookworms are nothing but "nerdy, loners."
Amazing Chinese Artist Paints Super-Realistic Images
“He is so accurate at mixing the colors and knowing where to put each stroke.”
- Chinese artist Leng Jun is known for his lifelike artwork that looks more like photographs than paintings.
- Because of his amazing skill, he was awarded an honorary doctorate from Birmingham City University.
- In 2017, Jun performed a live painting demonstration in the Wright Gallery on the Texas A&M University campus.