Who says only the ladies can have fun in beauty pageants? The contestants of Mister Global 2019 have proven that they can look handsome and fierce in their national costumes. Not surprisingly, the photos of the men in their national costumes have caught of the attention of the public and more people are now aware of the male pageant.
Mister Global 2019 was held on September 26 and 23-year-old Jongwoo Kim from Korea won at the event. The contestants also promoted environmental awareness in an effort to help people care for the planet.
Here are the stunning photos of the contestants in their national costumes.
Mister Guam managed to look fierce in his colorful costume.
2. South Africa
The contestant’s costume represented several different South African cultures.
3. Sri Lanka
Mister Sri Lanka wore an intricate costume that almost won the National Costume award.
He looks like a warrior god, doesn’t he?
Look at all those gorgeous feathers!
Mister Indonesia is totally killing it with that look.
It’s a simple costume but it looks stunning on Mister Haiti.
The parasol absolutely completes Mister Japan’s look.
9. Dominican Republic
Mister Dominican Republic is here to slay.
Mister Tunisia looks chic in his costume.
Here’s the current Mister Global 2019 Jonwoo Kim in his national costume.
Mister Thailand’s costume is a work of art.
This look truly represents Spain.
14. Czech Republic
Mister Czech Republic looks casual in his costume.
Mister Vietnam’s costume is truly gorgeous.
Mister Laos looks like a real warrior.
Mister Philippines shows off his sword and shield.
The colors are stunning in Mister Peru’s costume.
Is it a real Pharaoh? No, it’s Mister Egypt.
Mister Taiwan’s simple costume works really well with his physique.
21. Hong Kong
Mister Hong Kong celebrates the New Year in his red costume.
The headdress totally completes the look.
Mister Togo looking cool.
Mister China poses in his simple costume.
Mister Portugal looks amazing in his costume.
Mister Malaysia looks fierce!
Mister Poland really knows how to pose in his costume.
Mister India goes for a muted yet cool look.
29. Puerto Rico
The headdress is amazing!
Mister Sweden looks cool and handsome in his costume.
The cape in Mister Nigeria’s costume completes the simple look.
Mister Nepal is all about representing his country.
Mister Brazil went with an interesting look.
Mister Cuba appears to be loving his national costume.
The contestant decided to wear the Swiss flag.
To be fair, Superman is from Kansas although he was originally from the planet Krypton.
Mister Myanmar took home the award for Best National Costume.
Vegan Guy Gets ‘Traumatized’ After Eating Vegan-Pizza With Ham
“I felt shame and pain for the animal.”
- Patrick Hukins, a vegan man, fell ill after eating real ham from a plant-based pizza he bought at Doomino's.
- The company has since apologized about the error, promising that they will do their best to avoid similar mistakes.
Airline Introduces New Feature So You Can Avoid Screaming Babies On Your Flight
Now you can enjoy your flight in peace and quiet!
- Japan Airlines has introduced a new feature where people can see where babies are seated during a flight.
- The feature allows the user to choose seats furthest from the child.
- People are now hoping that the feature will be introduced in other airlines.
12 Signs That Scream “I’m Getting Older”
Do you feel old? You probably are. Here are 10 signs that time is indeed catching up with you…
- Relative as it is to many, ageing, for some people, remains to be one scary concept
- Despite the number of available materials meant to help our elderly loved ones confront the reality of ageing in the healthiest way possible, acceptance remains a long and slow, if not painful, process
- To some people, however, ageing is hard to accept especially when the obvious physical signs of old age set in really late