Let’s face it. Not everyone is good at his or her job. Sometimes, we struggle to meet deadlines or to please an angry customer. During our first day on the job, we might have made a few errors here and there. We make trivial mistakes and learn from it.
However, some people take it to the next level by completely ignoring common sense. How much is a mistake forgivable? We compiled a list of epic fails done by some employees. It could either give you a face palm moment or make you laugh your ass out.
1. Whoever was the bin-filler here clearly had different ideas about success.
2. It was probably his first time seeing actual fire on the job and had to document the special moment. *face palm*
3. The person who painted this road sign could be testing the drivers’ logic and quick response. Or he was just plain careless and stupid?
4. Admit it. We all had trouble spelling this word out correctly… when we were in preschool.
5. This writer took ‘writer’s block’ to a whole new level.
6. This shirt’s designer should retake first-grade geography.
7. At least the kids are celebrating.
8. Should we fire Grant? Or the one who made this sign?
9. This sarcastic editor who’s doing a transcription job.
10. The technical writer ‘technically’ did not do his job well.
11. The driver who made you hire ten more people to clean your warehouse.
It’s quite a wonder how these people got hired. We are also curious if they ever got to keep their jobs. But if you were their boss, would you give them a second chance?
Man Destroys Ex-GF’s Vibrator Because “She Loved It More Than Him”
The poor thing.
Jealousy is not strictly a woman thing. Men also get jealous of other men (or women) and this can make them do crazy things especially if their self-esteem is at stake. However, it's one thing to get jealous of a person; it's another if you get jealous of an object as the competition to your partner's affections.
This dude got jealous of his ex-girlfriend's vibrator and in his rage destroyed the helpless object.
This story involves a man named Rich Moore from Orpington, London and his ex-lover Sarah Mills.
10 Epic Construction Fails That Are Too Dumb To Be True
OMG! You had one job, guys!
We all make those little mistakes but thanks to modern technology, it has been easier to mend errors with just a touch of a button or a click of a mouse. Misspelled a word while typing? Just hit backspace if auto-correct hasn’t fixed it already! We almost always have the chance to mend mistakes with very little effort.
However, what if the error is much more permanent, say like a construction job? Well we can guess they probably caused tons of headaches to the builder and the owner. With things like elevators, stairs, windows and doors, mistakes would be too costly to fix, so some people just opt to leave them as they are.
Most of the pictures you are about to see are absolutely dumb and useless - but hey, they are worth a lot of chuckles!...
15 Warning Labels Made Specifically for Stupid People
Because sometimes, you can never give too much instructions.
Warning signs exist for a very good reason. The weird thing is, while majority would follow these signs, there are still some dummies out there who would do insane things that would hurt themselves or others and just basically cause stress.
I guess that’s why, these warning labels have had to go to the extreme just to make sure that their message is clear and that everyone's safety remains a priority.
Here are some of craziest warning signs you'll ever see: ...