When travelling to a distant land, what type of hotel are you looking forward to stay in? Are you just looking for a hostel where you can rest for the evening, or are you looking for a place that will give you the full pampering treatment? Or perhaps you’re like one of the judges at the World Architecture Festival where you’re searching for a beautifully-made building that will inspire future architecture projects?
Every year, the World Architecture Festival holds an event wherein they celebrate and award the most inspiring and innovative projects in the world of architecture. This year, there were 13 new “Hotels and Leisure” buildings in the list and one highly deserving winner, which was announced in Berlin last November.
Here are the 13 nominees you might want to visit the next time you’re travelling.
1. WINNER: Fushengyu Hotspring Resort in Mianyang, China, by Aim Architecture
2. Alila Seminyak Resort in Bali, Indonesia, by URBNarc
3. The Naka Phuket in Phuket, Thailand, by Duangrit Bunnag Architect
4. Earth Village in Ha Giang, Vietnam, by 1+1>2 Architects
5. Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Hotel, Playa del Carmen in Quintana Roo, Mexico, by Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos
6. Naman Retreat Pure Spa in Da Nang, Vietnam, by MIA Design Studio
7. Canberra Airport Hotel in Canberra, Australia, by Bates Smart
8. Good Morning Saigon in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, by a21studio
9. Nobu Ryokan in Malibu, USA, by Studio PCH
10. Baradari in City Palace Jaipur, Jaipur, India, by Studio Lotus
11. Le Meridien in Zhengzhou, China, by Neri&Hu Design and Research Office
12. Zaborin in Hokkaido, Japan, by nA Nakayama Architects
13. Nakâra 4* Residential Hotel in Cap d'Agde, France, by Jacques Ferrier Architecture
So many beautiful hotels, but there can only be one winner. If you want to have a look at all the other nominees for other categories, you can check them out here.
Which of these hotels would you want to book on your next trip out of town? Share them with us below!
Follow On Facebook
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
5-Year-Old Artist Already Getting Commissioned For Her Paintings
Hiker Discovers Creepy Alien-Like Creature That “Smells Like Rotting Flesh”
New York Store Is Selling ‘Wet Pants Denim’ For $75
Burglary Victim Writes Heartbreaking Note Begging Robber To Return Last Photos Dog
Meet The Gorgeous Actress Who Portrayed Zombie Queen In ‘Army Of The Dead’
Florida School Sparks Outrage After Editing 80 Female Students’ Photos To Cover Their Cleavage
McDonald’s Recruitment Poster Offers New Employees With Free iPhone After Working For 6 Months
Horrific Video Shows Lioness Attacking Circus Trainer In Russia
Taking 4,500 Steps A Day Could Help You Live Longer, Says Research
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture
News8 months ago
Mexican Residents Tie Mayor To Tree After He Failed To Fulfill His Campaign Promise
Interesting8 months ago
Diver Coaxes Octopus To Trade His Plastic Cup For A Shell
OMG9 months ago
Chilling Footage Shows Guy Carrying His Tinder Date’s Corpse Inside A Suitcase
OMG8 months ago
Bride Asks Husband If She Can Hug Her Ex-BF “One Final Time” During Wedding