We’ve been told time and again that breakups are never easy. Regardless whether you happen to be the dumpee or the dumper, the truth of the matter is that it will never be an easy task to do. What they didn’t tell us however, is that the post-breakup that’s harder to deal with. The letting go and moving on that leaves this black hole and gut wrenching pain in us that we just wish would go away instantly. No matter if it has just been a day or a year since your breakup, here’s a guide on surviving the inevitable and hopefully leads you to a happier life sometime soon.
1. Cry it out by all means. Honor the pain because it's normal
2. Think and focus on something else. While it's obviously a hard thing to do, moving on starts here
3. Write down what you feel in a journal. You don't have to send it to your ex after, but pouring out what you feel on paper that doesn't judge you will in due course make you feel so much better
4. Throw away everything that reminds you of him. Burn them if you wish.
5. Fill your fridge with your favorite food and drinks, of course.
6. Create artworks that best describe how you feel.
7. Eat loads of ice cream
8. Advertise your ex on Craigslist.
9. Photoshop your favorite artist onto your ex's head in your photos with him
10. Create a Tinder account of course! Just keep swiping right!
11. Come up with a breakup playlist
12. Create a very long list of why you shouldn't even consider going back to that person
13. Go to the gym and get fit
14. Get a pet. They're definitely way better than your crappy boyfriend
15. Spoil and pamper yourself. You deserve it.
16. Do not mope. Create a black book and get back in the scene
17. Recognize that you were the one that got away
18. And that your ex was trash
19. Create a post break up thread on your favorite forum or social media site
If this list doesn’t get you through the horrific break up, we don’t know what will.
The Ultimate Earthquake Survival Tips That Will Really Save Your Life
Preparation is half the battle.
Natural disasters are happening left and right. By now, you should be aware that preparation is the best way to survive earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, and other events that Mother Nature may unleash.
It doesn't matter which part of the world you're in, you should make the immense effort to prepare for a potential life and death situation. Earthquake survival tips are plenty, so here are several that really can make a difference when a terrifying tremor strikes.
Earthquake Safety Tips - How to Survive?
Before the Earthquake
Build a specialized emergency kit that includes the following.
This Simple Concoction Can Stop a Migraine Attack Within Minutes!
These three ingredients can help people with migraines.
Research shows that migraine headache ranks as the 8th most disabling illness worldwide. The Migraine Research Foundation states that it is a very common disorder that affects approximately 38 million children and adults in America. It is also included in the top 20 disabilities that cause workplace absenteeism.
It is a debilitating disease. Those who suffer from migraines know and understand how painful it can get when your head begins to throb. You’re sensitive to light, noise, and/ or smells. You also feel nauseated, and you can’t do anything because it only worsens with physical activity. Can you imagine enduring that feeling for hours to 2-3 days? Yes, it’s a miserable experience, and it recurs.
What causes migraines anyway?
The exact cause of migraines remain unclear; however, according to the World Health Organization, it is “caused by the activation of a mechanism deep in the brain that leads to the release of pain-producing inflammatory substances around the nerves and blood vessels of the head.” Additionally, genetics and environmental factors appear to play a critical role in the occurrence of migraines....
10 Quick Fixes For A Better Posture
Seems those “don’t slouch” and “sit up straight” sermons from our moms were really good for our body.
Just how important is it to have a proper posture? Well according to a blog post by the Kansas Chiropractic Foundation, posture “ranks right up the top of the list” when talking about good health. The site also emphasized that posture is “as important as eating right, exercising, getting a good night’s sleep, and avoiding potentially harmful substances.”
“Without good posture, you can’t really be physically fit,” KCF further specified.
Does that sound surprising? Well, it seems our moms were right when they old us to “sit up straight” and “don’t slump in the chair.”
Livestrong.com also had an interesting take regarding this topic saying: ...