- Sophie Partik, 35, says dry fasting has significantly improved her health.
- According to the woman from Bali, Indonesia, she hadn’t drank any water for a year and now she feels healthier as a result.
It may seem absurd but Sophie Partik insists it’s true: she had not drank any water for one year now. And she claims doing so has greatly improved her health.
According to the 35-year-old woman from Bali, Indonesia, ‘dry fasting’ has been beneficial for her physical well-being to the point that she now has better digestion and younger-looking skin. Plus her food allergies are gone.
Sophie, who works as a nutrition coach and yoga trainer, explains she fasts daily for up to 14 hours. During that period, she only drinks “living water” meaning juices from fruits.
In the past, she had problems with “extreme swelling” on her face and joints. She was also told by physicians that she needed surgery to cure her puffy eyes.
One of her friends suggested she try dry fasting instead. Despite how hard it seemed at the start, she gave it a go and now she’s convinced about its effectiveness.
“Pretty much straight away the puffiness started to get better so I wanted to research a bit more.”
So fast forward to the present, Sophie has now totally shunned both faucet and bottled water because, she says, the body doesn’t really need them. They only “make you feel bloated” and they “flush all the nutrients out of your body,” she adds.
Sophie also says she’s more energetic now and no, she doesn’t really feel dehydrated at all.
“It’s in our mind that we need water, I know I am not dehydrated but it takes patience to overcome our desires,” she explains.
She likewise admit that dry fasting “isn’t for everyone” and that she’ll keep going, despite some opposition from her own family.
You can check out her vlog here:
Gaming Has No Future? 27-Year-Old Gamer Buys A Mustang In His Slippers
What a humble guy – and what a sweet ride!
- Malaysian gamer Soloz just recently purchased his own Ford Mustang GT500.
- The 27-year-old eSports athlete has been representing the country in various competitions.
- His success proves to everyone that yes, you can make serious money in gaming.
Foster Care Graduate Pays it Forward: Single Mom Adopts 6 Boys To Make A Difference
This single mom just saved six boys from thinking they ‘didn’t have anywhere to go.’
- Jessica Benzakein, 46-year old single mom and a foster care system alumnus made news after finalizing the adoption of six boys
- Some may think the boys were 'lucky', but to Jessica, these boys had given her purpose
- Now, she shares a fun and safe home with her family - eight kids including two of her own
Tall Women Proudly Show Off Their Shorter Husbands And The Internet Is Loving It
“Happily married to my 5’5″ king for 8 years while y’all are getting ghosted by 6’2″ alcoholics.”
Like Us On Facebook
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
U.S. Now Leads the Number of Coronavirus Cases in the World
Service Dog in Training Serves as Stress Reliever for ER Doctors