A postpartum care center in China is under fire after a careless nurse dropped a 19-days-old baby on his head. The infant’s family is set to file a lawsuit against the nurse and the institution.
The CCTV footage shows a nurse carelessly pushing the hospital stroller back and forth and it tipped over, with the baby sliding off and apparently hitting the ground head first.
The incident occurred at the Puruming Postpartum Care Center in Yanji, China.
The nurse, who was wearing a purple scrub suit, was seen casually pushing the stroller. When the baby fell down, another worker ran toward the stroller to help the nurse pick the baby up.
The 14-second footage has gained numerous negative comments after being released to the public.
Beijing-based lawyer Yi Shenghua, who released the video, asked:
“Had the CCTV footage not been released, how long would you hide this matter from the public?”
The spokesperson of the center told reporters that the nurse was experienced and the baby was unharmed after the fall. In fact, the nurse had previously worked as a deputy director at a hospital for more than three decades.
The baby fell after the nurse carelessly moved the stroller back and forth.
The spokesperson added that the matter is a case of “small negligence” from the worker. She told Daily Mail that a CT scan of the baby showed that there is no damage to the brain.
“After all, human beings are not gods. There would be times when an accident happens.”
However, the infant’s family will sue the female worker and the care center, saying that the worker was extremely irresponsible. Moreover, the fall could cause long-term effects on the baby.
The baby was reportedly unharmed but the family is determined to file charges.
The family’s solicitor, Wang Xi said that although current tests show no damage to the brain, this could not guarantee the infant’s neurological health in the future.
What do you think of the nurse’s actions? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Man’s Willy Got Stuck In Gym Weight Plate, Had to Call Firefighters For Help
Workout gone wrong.
Some men can be obsessed with going to the gym to get that sculpted body. However, for one man in Germany, his gym session turned into a disaster when he got his genitals stuck inside one of the equipment. Apparently, the man put his d**k inside the hole of those round weights, reports stated. And we'll continue wondering what got into his head and why he did such a thing.
The man, assuming that he already felt embarrassed, realized that he could no longer get out of his predicament. That's when firefighters in Worms, Germany were called to help out.
It took them about three hours just to break the weight and free the man.
Toddler Gets A Power Plug Stuck In His Skull While Playing
A two-year-old boy from Guangzhou China survived after a power plug got stuck in his brain.
Playing around all day is always a part of kids’ nature. Their energetic and often reckless behavior often leads to bruises and scratches. It’s a fact that parents have to live with whether they like it or not. After all, for the most part, their learning usually comes from these mistakes.
As much as parents want to protect their children from harm all the time, there are only few things they could do to keep them safe. They could childproof the house to minimize the accidents. They could also teach them to be more careful and hope that they listen. But no matter how hard they try, one thing’s certain – protecting their kids 24/7 is impossible.
The horrific accident of the 2-year old boy from Guangzhou, China
Doctors Find an 8-cm Drinking Glass Stuck Up a Man’s Butt – Still Intact
Incredibly, the man waited for two days until unbearable agony forced him to go crawling to the hospital.
Doctors may be some of the most unshockable people on the planet given what they experience on a daily basis, especially in the emergency room. Apart from the usual blood, bones and gore, they probably get a lot of WTF cases that come crawling in.
For example, cases of people who do some incredibly stupid things that defy their own anatomy. Like one man from China who apparently thought it would be interesting to experiment with drinking vessels and human flesh.
More specifically, the mating of glassware and his nether regions.
Like Us On Facebook
New Delhi on Red Alert After Desert Locusts Swarm Through Neighboring Gurgaon City
Businessman in India Wears a $4000 Gold Mask As Coronavirus Protection
California Man Posted He Regrets Attending A Party, Dies of COVID-19 The Next Day
Fashion Designer Unveils Face Masks Inspired by Catriona Gray’s Lava Gown
- News7 days ago
Brand-New Lamborghini Gets Wrecked Just 20 Minutes After Leaving the Dealership
- People7 days ago
Meet “Plant Daddy,” A Guy Who Spent $5,000 Buying 200 Species of House Plants
- Interesting5 days ago
5 Countries with the Longest Lunch Breaks in the World
- Lifestyle3 days ago
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed