- The little doghouse has its own air-conditioning unit wedged on the posterior wall.
- The insulated doghouse has a roof made of shingles, which deflects heat.
- The floors are tiled, giving it a simple but clean look.
People spoiling their pets is nothing new. How they show their love and devotion to their animals can go from the simply sweet (only the best organic food) or downright outrageous (jewelry for the lucky pooch).
Letting pets sleep in air-conditioned rooms inside the family home is not so crazy compared to buying them diamond-encrusted collars or spending thousands of dollars on a dog spa, but having an air-conditioned dog house is not-so-ordinary either.
PAWSsion Project, a dog rescue group based in Bacolod province in the Philippines, shared photos of this incredibly lucky dog named Roush and his little doghouse.
It has its own air-conditioning unit wedged on the posterior wall.
The insulated doghouse has a roof made of shingles, which deflects heat. The floors are tiled, giving it a simple but clean look.
Roush’s owner, a Twitter user named StickStickly, said that the house was built by his dad. He revealed that his parents originally didn’t like pets.
But just like most people who used to hate pets, the parents eventually fell in love with Roush.
“My parents are old school Mexicans who hated pets back then. Now they treat this dude like a king,” he said.
People who commented on the photos think that Roush is an incredibly lucky dog since not all homes, especially in developing countries, have air-condition and still mostly considered as a luxury not all can afford.
Of course, you may wonder if it’s really okay for dogs or any other furry pets to be in air-conditioned spaces.
According to the website of air-conditioner brand Cielo, “Cats and dogs may need air conditioning during summer just as they need to be kept warm during winter. You may be concerned about how air conditioners can affect your cat or dog. Moreover, your air conditioning units can also be impacted by your pet.”
As a general rule of thumb, if the temperature is too hot or cold for you, it has a significant effect on your pet as well. Other factors also come into play – smaller dogs get cold faster than bigger dogs and naturally, dogs with thick and long coats can tolerate cold temperatures better.
Teens Find 425 Pieces of Islamic Gold Coins, More Than a Thousand Years Old, at a Dig in Israel
845 grams of pure gold, enough to buy a luxury home.
- These rare coins, which came from the Abbasid Caliphate, were said to date back from the late 9th century
- The total weight of the coins were around 845 grams of pure gold and that the value could buy a luxury home back then.
- The coins were found in superb condition, as if the pieces were buried only the day before.
Two Huge Gold Nuggets Worth $350,000 Found in Australia
They found not just one, but two huge chunks of gold.
- Gold diggers Ethan West and Brent Shannon unearthed two gold nuggets in Tarnagulla, a gold mining town in central Victoria.
- The nuggets weigh 3.5 kilograms combined, and are worth $350,000 AUD
- Discovery Channel's Aussie Gold Hunters aired the duo's amazing stroke of luck on Thursday.
Rare Artifacts Incidentally Found Under Floorboards of Oxburgh Hall
The most fascinating piece is from the 15th century.
- An independent archeologist working through lockdown inadvertently found rare artifacts under the floorboards of the Oxburgh Hall in Oxborough, England.
- Matthew Champion found the 'treasures' while carrying out a 'fingertip search' through the debris in the manor's attic.
- The archeological finds include 16th century clothing, handwritten documents, a fragment of a 600-year-old manuscript, and a book called The King's Psalms.
The Circular Gardens of Brøndby Haveby
Algar de Benagil, Portugal’s Most Stunning Sea Cave
5 Fun Activities To Do When You’re In White Sands, New Mexico
At Least 380 Whales Dead In Australia’s Largest-Ever Mass Stranding
Sci/Tech2 days ago
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Videos5 days ago
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
History6 days ago
‘The Silent Killer’: The Untold Story of Nieves Fernandez, The Teacher Who Killed 200 Japanese Soldiers
People7 days ago
Anti-Mask Protesters in Florida Storm Target Yelling “Take Off Your Masks”