- A group of friends went fishing on Cape Coral, Florida and it turned out to be an unforgettable experience.
- They spotted a massive Goliath Grouper and the fish pulled two anglers off their boat.
- They successfully caught the big fish later on and their video ended up going viral on social media.
Eric and his girlfriend Jenny arranged a surprise for their friend Mike for his 30th birthday. It ended up being an extraordinaryexperience that they have since dubbed it as the “unforgettable fishing miracle.”
Apparently, the couple hired Captain Ben Chancey of Chew On This Charters to go fishing out of Cape Coral, Florida. They initially told Mike it was a manatee sightseeing trip. Much to the celebrant’s delight, they later encountered a massive 450-pound Goliath grouper and, of course, he had to try catching it.
According to Ben, everything was going wellat first so he just watched Mike do it and didn’t lend a helping hand at all.
In a Fox News feature, the captain shared:
“After about 10 seconds of fighting the giant fish on his own he was pulled down to the gunnel and was lifted overboard by the giant fish.
“When he went over he grabbed the side of the boat and then had the rod pulled out of his hand. The rod was lost.”
Around 20 minutes later, however, Jenny noticed the rod again “on the bottom in the crystal clear 40-foot-deep water.” They managed to hook it using the anchor and then they saw that the huge fish was still attached to the rod.
“While Eric was holding the rod the fish made a mad dash for the bottom again launching Eric overboard with the rod and reel.”
According to the captain, this was the first time he witnessed the same fish pull two men overboard.
Watch the video here:
Chinese Farm Couple’s Viral ‘Rural-Style Shuffle Dance’ Helps Hubby Fight Depression
Ever seen this mesmerizing dance on TikTok? It’s actually a ‘cure’ against depression.
- A farming couple from China's Zhejiang Province has captured netizens hearts because of their amazing dance steps and touching story.
- Fan Deduo and Peng Xiaoying's 'rural-style shuffle dance' has gotten famous on TikTok.
- According to the couple, dancing helps Fan battle the effects of depression.
13 Lone Protesters Spotted Standing Against Racism In The U.S.
These protesters prove that no voice is ever too small.
- Lone protesters for Black Lives Matter movement have expressed their call for justice the death of George Floyd while in the hands of Minneapolis police officers.
- These protesters are standing up for the cause, proving that "no voice is ever too small".
Rio De Janeiro Gangs Hand Out Food and Medication To Help The Poor
Who would have thought that the gangs in Rio de Janeiro’s favelas could mean the salvation to Brazil’s most impoverished?
- Gangs at the Rio de Janeiro favelas are once again taking over the streets to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Instead of peddling drugs and weapons, they are delivering food and medical supplies.
- Despite threats from the police, the gangs are also helping people from breaking curfews and restaurants from putting out tables.
Like Us On Facebook
Beer Company Inadvertently Names their Beverage after Pubic Hair
Golden Retriever Being Abandoned By Its Owner Was Captured on Video
New Zealand Supermarkets Flocked by Panic-Buyers as Country Reimposes Lockdown
People Are Advised To Have Sεx With Masks On And Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’