As we all know by now, one of the worst inventions created by the mankind is the nuclear weapon. Remember the atomic bomb?It is so devastating that even its creator, J. Robert Oppenheimer, was devastated after witnessing its full capacity for destruction when dropped in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. After that monumental event, Oppenheimer made a statement in 1965 in the television broadcast:
We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, ‘Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.’ I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
But despite that general knowledge, people nowadays still don’t appreciate the full extent of a nuclear weapon’s capacity for destruction. No, we’re not talking about the base explosion here. In order to convey the full extent of the damage it could make, below are a few images showcasing the long term effects of the nuclear testing in a remote area somewhere in Kazakhstan.
1. Concrete structures of the first Soviet nuclear test facility.
2. Berik Syzdykov, a man that was born with birth defects due to radiation.
3. Rustam Janabaev, 6 year old kid that was born with hydrocephalus.
4. Zhaksilyik Abishulyi and Kapiza Mukanova were both born and raised near the testing site.
5. The cemetery outskirts of Semey during a stormy winter.
6. Soldiers marching on the windswept road of Semey.
7. Former KGB building in Kurchatov, Kazakhstan.
8. Alijan Imanbaev suffers from epilepsy and learning disability.
9. Radioactive rats from the eastern Kazakhstan.
10. Housing blocks in the town of Kurchatov, Kazakhstan.
11. Captured photo of an atomic mushroom clouds in the Museum of the Semipalatinsk Test Site in Kurchatov, Kazakhstan.
12. Zulfiya Tunkushgojine was born with cerebral palsy due to her mom’s exposure to the nuclear tests during pregnancy.
13. Radioactive sheep in the Semipalatinsk Test Site.
14. Kanat Rahimov, 15 year old boy that was born with cerebral palsy.
15. The Voskresenskij Cathedral in Semey.
16. Uranium fuel containers in Ust’Kamenogorsk in eastern Kazakhstan.
17. Soviet-era housing blocks in Semey.
18. Balkiya Usabayeva suffers from heart disease due to her exposure to a chronic dose of radiation.
19. A patient suffering from skin cancer.
20. Semey train.
21. Kurchatov government staff members watching a video about a nuclear testing during the Cold War.
22. Kairat Yesimhanov suffers from cerebral palsy.
23. Dusk time in Saryzhal.
As you can see, there’s nothing flashy here. It’s uglier because it’s more grounded in reality. No ragtag apocalyptic mutant shenanigans you often see in movies and video games. Just real people cursed to a lifelong agony from defects they received since the day they were born.
Mom Posts Toddler’s Burn Photos To Warn About Dangers Of Leaving Your Phone Charger Out
Other kids may not be lucky as this one. Parents should be warned.
Little kids get in trouble often because that’s how they are. This is where parents step in to make sure that kids don’t get seriously hurt. However, there are instances when parents forget to keep their homes safe for their kids.
Such is the case of Courtney Davis, who had taken to social media to warn parents about the dangers of phone chargers around children when her 19-month-old daughter, Gabby, sustained burns after she stuck the charger insider her mouth. Initially, Davis didn’t plan on posting graphic photos of Gabby’s mouth burns until she found out that there are moms who are like her.
WARNING: Graphic images below.
It all started when Gabby put the charger insider her mouth.
Deadly Drug Flakka That Turns Users Into Zombies Now Disguised As Gummy Candies
Called the zombie drug, flakka is spreading madness all over the world.
Drugs have always been part of humanity’s history since time immemorial. Even ancient people turned to these to either cure themselves or reach a certain state of euphoria. Apparently, though, they can alter a person’s state of mind. Some become furious all of sudden, while others seem lifeless.
Unfortunately, there’s a new drug that’s causing users to act like zombies. It’s called flakka, and its effects are nothing compared to cocaine and marijuana, among many others. It can cause an individual to do things that no ordinary person could do.
The so-called "zombie drug," flakka, disguised as gummies.
Disgusting Mom Tells Son To Pee In A Restaurant Bowl In Front Of Other Customers
An insensitive mom allowed her son to do something relly disgusting in a restaurant and people are disgusted on how irresponsible she can be.
People notice everything most especially when you are in a place - such as a restaurant. It is then proper to at least show some self-decency, not just so you won’t be criticized, but to also show respect to other customers in the place.
Simply put, restaurant etiquette is something we should all observe. One mother, however, showed everyone she doesn't care about any etiquette at all when she did something disgusting in front of other people.
Restaurant goers were surprised to see a mom letting her son pee in a bowl instead of bringing him to the toilet. She was busy with her phone.
Like Us On Facebook
Cleaning Your Phone Can Help You Prevent Coronavirus, Says Experts
Middle-Age People Share Their Success Stories On Twitter – And Its Truly Inspiring!
Japan Gives 2,000 Free iPhones to Ship Passengers Stranded Because of Coronavirus
112-Year-Old Japanese is the Oldest Man in the World, Says His Secret is Always Smiling and Not Getting Angry
Gaming Has No Future? 27-Year-Old Gamer Buys A Mustang In His Slippers
Wuhan Lady Intentionally Spits on Doorknob Where 30 People Are Infected
Mom Breaks Down In Tears After Seeing Deceased Daughter in Virtual Reality
Disturbing Footages Reveal People Spitting on Elevator Buttons in China Amid Covid-19 Outbreak