Since time immemorial, humans have been donning clothes to protect themselves from the elements. Naturally, traipsing around in some bark or some deer hide quickly became out of style, which then eventually gave birth to fashion.
Fashion, of course, is a fickle mistress whose playfulness shows herself in the form of wardrobe malfunctions. I’m not talking about just nip slips and twerk-torn skirts, but also little inconveniences like tight shoes, shrinking sweaters, and unpleasant creases. That’s why it follows that everyone who wears clothes must be aware of these simple wardrobe hacks.
1. Apply clear nail polish on buttons to keep the thread from coming loose.
2. Use toothpaste to get permanent marker stains out.
3. Tuck your pant legs into your socks to keep them secure while wearing boots.
4. Household staples make for the best stain removers.
5. Use an eraser to get dirt stains out of suede shoes.
6. Give big t-shirts a ruched look with a large safety pin.
7. Deodorize your clothes fast with a spritz of vodka.
8. De-fuzz your winter coats with a pumice stone.
9. Whiten your shoes with a mix of powdered detergent, baking soda, and hydrogen peroxide.
10. Keep your zipper up by attaching it to the button with a keychain ring.
11. Sew or glue a fastener in the strap of your dresses to keep your bra straps from showing.
12. Quickly dry damp clothes by throwing in a clean, dry towel while they’re in the dryer.
13. Remove water spots from leather shoes by rubbing the area with some vinegar.
14. Stuck zipper? Add some petroleum jelly to get it loose.
15. Put a foam roller in your hanger to keep it from creasing your pants.
16. Put your angora sweater into a Ziploc bag and put it in the freezer for a few hours to keep it from shedding.
17. Tight shoes? Put on some thick socks, wear the shoes, and then blow dry to loosen them up a bit.
18. Pen stains? Remove them with some hand sanitizer!
19. Soak new clothes in vinegar to keep them from bleeding onto your other clothes.
20. Chalk is a great way to remove grease from clothes!
What’s your favorite wardrobe hack? Share them with us below!
Bees Kill Penguins by Stinging Them in the Eyes
2000 Kilogram Sunfish Caught Off North African Coast
Man Embezzles $57K in COVID-19 Relief to Buy Pokemon Cards
Florida Man Catches and “Recycles” Alligator in Driveway
Man Shocks Reporter on How He’d Spend the Lottery Winnings
Man Joins Search Operation Not Realizing He’s the One Missing
World’s Oldest Rhino Dies in Italian Zoo at 54 Years Old
Meet Quilty – Cat Escape Artist Helping Other Cats Jailbreak
Fans Use American Flag to Save Falling Cat During Football Game in Miami
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture