Kids might be the hardest to predict. There are times they will suddenly have their meltdowns, too happy, throwing tantrums, playful, weird, but always lovable.
Instead to be annoyed, some parent try to see some humor in every odd attitude their child shows. In fact, they even made a tweet of it for the world to see.
Check out these 30 tweets that will show you how weird, fun and hard parenting can be.
1. When your kid predicts when you will die.
2. A kid and tomato ketchup love affair.
3. It is like Mel Gibson shouting for freedom in “Braveheart.”
4. She’s a woman, indeed. No doubt about it.
5. To absorb his tears, if ever.
6. ‘Cause you know, we have different taste.
7. ‘Cause wearing a princess dress is so overrated.
8. He will eye you until your conscience hunts you.
9. It looks exactly like him! Love yourself.
10. This must be a bad version of Elsa.
11. Fortunately, she’s asleep or you will feel her wrath.
12. They are planning for something, maybe.
13. At least, he didn’t throw the skins.
14. Maybe Casper was there?
15. That moment when your high hopes were gone, instantly.
16. They had a major makeover.
17. That is one serious threat from a 7-year-old.
18. Smell the aroma of hell.
19. When you see a little of you on your kid. Proud father, you must.
20. That can last for a lifetime.
21. At least, he is old enough to do so.
22. This kid will go places.
23. That’s basically what every single person says.
24. From her looks, she really loves it, too.
25. Maybe she includes the Dark Tower or Eye of Sauron from “Lord of the Rings.”
26. It can even ignite a World War III.
27. Let the kid play with his imagination.
28. No one else.
29. You experience nothing yet, kid.
30. Like parent, like daughter.
30 Unfortunately Named Restaurants That Fail So Bad They’re Hilariously Funny
You’ll have to think twice before actually eating here.
English speakers around the world will agree that sometimes the language barrier can cause some pretty comical "lost in translation" situations.
Take restaurant names for example. Here is a compilation of horrendously laughable eating places that make for a thigh-slapping gastronomic experience:
#1. Is the food as stinky as its name?
Photoshop Wizard Hilariously Inserts Himself In Celebrity Instagrams
Totally hilarious! Give this man a cookie!
Not all of us can rub shoulders with celebrities such as Taylor Swift, Victoria Beckham, or Mark Zuckerberg on the regular. But at best, we can probably pretend that we did and be a photoshop wizard just like Lorenz Valentino aka Dino. The graphic designer's skills in photo editing is so amazing, that his works have actually gone viral!
Lorenz, 25, from Germany, appears in all of the photos - including ones with Adele, Jennifer Lawrence and Taylor Swift, wearing a snazzy dinosaur onesie.
Just smoking with RiRi
Woman Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7-Year-Old Daughter
She has proven the strength of a mother’s love when she did the unthinkable only to protect her daughter’s honor. Read her story here.
A mother’s love is relatively the purest and most intense kind of love in this world. The things that a mother can do for their children are virtually limitless. But the effects of such unconditional love can cause a mother to do things that may not always be the best deeds if only to protect her child.
In 2014, then-40-year-old mother Tatanysha Hedman became subject of local headlines when she took matters into her own hands after she found out that her husband, Vincent Phillips defiled her seven-year-old daughter.