- A builder from Oxford, England says that looking like Brad Pitt is causing him some problems.
- Nathan Meads claims that he can’t leave his house without being mistaken for the Hollywood A-lister.
- He has even revealed that it was so bad that his partner left him because she didn’t like all the attention.
Looking like a celebrity certainly has its perks. However, one man claims that it makes it difficult for him to simply leave his home. The 33-year-old builder reveals that he is constantly accosted by people who think he is Brad Pitt.
Nathan Meads is a builder from Oxford, England who can’t seem to avoid being stopped on the streets but it’s not because of his profession. The 33-year old says that people frequently mistake him for Brad Pitt. Interestingly, Meads claims that the attention is making it difficult for him to do anything he would normally do. In addition to that, he revealed that it was the reason why his former partner broke up with him.
Nathan Meads says looking like Brad Pitt can be a huge problem.
Despite the repeated requests for autographs, Meads says he doesn’t see the resemblance between him and Angelina Jolie’s ex-husband.
“I’m not one of those lads who thinks they’re really good looking,” he said. “I’ve had quite a few girlfriends, but I’ve never thought I was one of those men that everyone fancies.”
Brad Pitt in ‘Se7en’
Although Meads has long accepted that he will always be mistaken for Brad Pitt, it seems like his minor celebrity status has caused some heartbreaks in his life. He revealed that the mother of his child left him because “she hated that we couldn’t go anywhere without girls coming up to me and asking me for photos.”
It may not have worked out for him then but Meads is currently seeing a woman who accepts his “problem.” His girlfriend Adiel actually contacted him on Facebook because of his resemblance to Brad Pitt and even jokes that she’s sorry she doesn’t look like Angelina Jolie.
Meads is now getting used to all the attention.
Of course, Meads has taken advantage of his appearance. He has done some lookalike work that pays him between £500 and £1000 ($600 to $1,200). It’s not the millions that Brad Pitt is making but still a pretty sweet deal for a lookalike.
Mom With 7 ‘Feral’ Kids Claims They Have No Rules And Don’t Even Need School
The kids are allowed to sleep late, swear, get tattoos, and shave their hair, among others.
- Gemma and Lewis Rawnsley are raising their children with "no rules."
- The children are allowed to do whatever they want but surprisingly, they are growing to be well-mannered.
Tinder Avenger: A Furious Woman Who Exposes Cheaters By Tracking Down Their Partners
Cheaters, take this as a warning!
- Erin Colleen is being hailed by women as a hero for exposing cheating husbands and boyfriends.
- Using the Tinder app and her data mining skills, she hunts for the cheaters on social media and then contacts their wives and girlfriends.
107-Year-Old Woman Says Secret To Long Life Is To “Never Get Married”
Stay single, folks!
- Louise Signore of Bronx, New York recently celebrated her 107th birthday.
- Her party attracted media attention and when asked about her secret to longevity, she revealed she "never got married."
- She also shared that she loves good food, exercising, dancing, and playing bingo.