Ever experienced getting a splinter? Well yours is probably not as serious as this guy’s. Recently, paraglider Ivan Krasouski went flying near Loshany village in Belarus when, unfortunately, one of his straps snapped. He ended up losing control and had the bad luck of crashing into the forest.
The result? He suffered a ‘giant splinter’ – in the form of a massive tree branch – stuck into his shoulder.
Definitely not his lucky day! Ivan Krasouski crashed into the forest and has been impaled by a big tree branch.
Fortunately, the rescuers came quickly and they were able to free him “from the wreckage of his machine,” reported Metro. They, however, had serious trouble freeing him from the massive splinter.
Paramedics rushed Ivan, still with the log embedded in his shoulder, to a nearby medical facility.
Ivan even gamely posed for photos as he waited for his turn at the emergency ward.
In an interview with local news stations, Ivan later shared his experience leading to the incident, saying:
“I was flying and crashed onto pine trees. I [remember] thinking: ‘I fell so softly, all is okay’. But as I went to stand up and go, something held me back.
“I looked and it was a giant log there. I tore my shirt and there was a branch in my arm, thick as a watermelon.”
Amazingly, Ivan didn’t lose his sense of humor despite the bad accident.
According to him he found the situation “funny” and even compared himself to Groot, a Marvel superhero.
The paraglider said:
“My classmate arrived. He works as a rescuer.
“He sawed off the log from one side, then from the other. Many people came. I told them – ‘Take out this splinter’, and they would say ‘No, are you crazy? If we take it away, you’ll bleed to death’.
“I was like – ‘I am Groot!’ And I went to the ambulance with this log embedded in me.”
Thankfully, Ivan is now recovering after doctors were able to remove the log.
Crayfish Refuses To Be A Meal, Cuts Claws To Escape Boiling Hot Soup
Its determination to live is awe-inspiring!
A crayfish’s determination to survive was nothing short of awe-inspiring when it did everything just to save its life from sure demise. While it was just moments away from being eaten, it resorted to cutting its claws just to make sure it could escape a boiling hot bowl of soup.
In a viral video posted on the Chinese social media site Weibo, a crayfish is seen doing its best to escape a bowl of boiling hot spicy soup. Eventually, the crustacean realized that one of its claws was slowing down its escape attempt and so it decided to do something that shocked its would-be eater: It chopped off one of its claws.
Crayfish is a popular delicacy in China, and the country is the leading supplier of the crustacean globally.
7 Hilarious Ways Ex-Lovers’ Portrait Tattoos Were Altered After Bad Break Ups
I wonder how she’ll react once she finds out about this…
Thinking about getting a tattoo? There are several important things you need to consider before doing that.
First off, you need to think about the design you want on your skin. Of course, you likewise have to know the size and location of the said tattoo - plus you want to make sure that you get a capable artist because, you know, a bad tattoo artist means having a bad tattoo.
Speaking of the design, you should also know that tattoos are permanent so the design itself should be something important and meaningful for you. For example, a portrait tattoo of your significant other may initially seem like a nice idea but well, you might want to think twice before doing that....
Staff from Popular Malaysian Restaurant Spotted Washing Dishes In Street Puddle
This is extremely gross!
A shocking video recently went viral on social media showing workers from a popular restaurant in a Malaysian tourist washing dishes in a very unsanitary way. As you can see on the footage below, the staff were doing the chore using water from a puddle on the street.
Located in the neighborhood of Bangsar in Kuala Lumpur, Raj’s Banana Leaf restaurant has since sparked outrage online as netizens bashed them for the gross practice. Their crew was caught on film scrubbing and rinsing food trays using filthy water.