When you watch the news, it’s really extremely easy to get disappointed with human beings. Crimes, corruption, and everything else in between have become so rampant to the point that most of us couldn’t help but feel bad about the state of the world and life, in general.
That’s why it is always refreshing when we hear about positive things happening these days. It reminds us that, yes, there are still a lot of good people out there. These small moments definitely restore our faith in humanity, so to speak, and we really need more goodness out there.
With this in mind, allow us to share with you 18 heartwarming images that will surely give you positive vibes. If you’re feeling like this world is becoming hopeless and dark, may these photos shed some hope and light. And hopefully, these shining examples will likewise inspire us all to be a little kinder with others.
1. “I’ve never seen my autistic sister light up this way before. She finally connected with someone, and his name is Fuzzy.”
2. “In 1995, my granny gave me a stuffed cat. When she passed, we found out she kept an identical cat. The years of love certainly left their mark.”
3. A kind random guy covered someone else’s vehicle while raining because the car window was open.
4. This woman covered a dog with blanket while it was raining. She also let him in.
5. “My boyfriend grew up incredibly poor. He’d always dreamed of a lunch box with Charizard, but they didn’t have money to buy it. And I found this lunch box from his childhood and gave it to him.”
6. This dog experiences his first snowball – and he’s really happy about it.
7. A musician lets boy with hearing difficulties to put his head on the instrument so he could hear the music.
8. The frog that survived a fire.
9. This sweet proposal was caught on camera. They later realized there was a heart in their shadows!
10. Most wouldn’t give it any attention but this woman took the time to stitch a bus seat.
11. This guy crawled into a dirty ditch in order to rescue puppies.
12. “Today I helped this lady with her luggage up the subway stairs and was rewarded with 2 bananas.”
13. Turkish girl carries a goat that just gave birth. Meanwhile, her dog is carrying the goat’s baby.
14. This guy welcomes lonely strangers at his home and arranges parties for them.
15. Meanwhile in London…
16. This guy was spotted outside of Walmart, inviting passersby to take a look at Saturn.
17. Because it was cold outside, this store worker allowed a homeless pooch sleep in the window display.
18. Ridiculously photogenic baby meets her dad for the first time.
Did this awesome compilation brighten your day? Share your thoughts with us by leaving a comment below.
Touching Thai Commercial Sends Strong Message About Social Media Mob Mentality
We all need to watch this.
The Internet has become a dangerous place. What was once used as a source of information and a fun way to connect with people has turned into a platform for online bullying and trial by publicity. Feel-good posts, while still a hit to many, are nothing compared to viral accounts of individuals going berserk or getting caught in other unpleasant situations.
We need not remind you that, today, you better be careful with what you do or say in public because you never know when someone might just snap a photo or record a video of you during one of your most unguarded moments. Mob mentality in social media, after all, can be lethal - so lethal it can cause victims of cyberbullying depression or, worse, suicide.
One Thai commercial aims to send a strong message about social media herd mentality.
Amazing New Mom Completes College Exam While Laboring In A Hospital Bed
She never thought of dropping out when she learned she was pregnant.
A lot of ladies who get pregnant while still attending school give up on their studies to stay at home and focus on building their own families. This new mother is different, though, and she even took multi-tasking to a whole new level.
Nayzia Thomas is yet to finish psychology at Country Community College in Kansas when she found out that a baby’s on the way. Despite learning about her pregnancy, she never once thought of dropping out and she continued attending classes up until her 39th week of pregnancy.
Being a new mom didn't stop this woman from finishing her studies.
Transgender Becomes First Person to Give Birth While Living as BOTH Man and Woman
He got pregnant after a break from taking male hormones.
30-year old Kaci Sullivan used to be a woman and five years ago, she gave birth to her first child. Just recently, Sullivan, now a man, gave birth to his second child. This makes him the first person ever to bear children while living both genders.
Sullivan started his transition from woman to man four years ago. This second childbirth was conceived with his partner Steven.